PDA

View Full Version : Ok ... these are the comments I have gotten today re: my new hair color

iloveflipflops
03-10-2007, 04:36 PM
ARE U READY??????

1) What did YOU do to your hair?

2) Why did you color it "that" color?

And last, 3) Did you fall in a mud pit?

Ok ... what am I supposed to make of this ladies? HA HA

Now let me clarify these were all MEN who said these comments. The women love it and say they like it better but still .... My thoughts are this - don't listen to the men! RIGHT?????

ha ha ha

toao
03-10-2007, 04:44 PM
Ugh, men! What do they know? Is it growing on you yet?

Mary

cindi
03-10-2007, 05:04 PM
don't listen to them, most of them are colored blind anyway!
:)

Christie
03-10-2007, 05:20 PM
Men are stupid!

GrammaStamper
03-10-2007, 05:26 PM
Men usually prefer blondes because they have the perception that blondes are 'easy'. Since you're not looking for a man, and you are not 'easy', forget about what the men say. If the women's comments were sincere and not 'catty', then trust them. I still think you look younger with the darker shade. Like I said before:

Love it alot
Love it a plenty
Being brunett
Makes you look twenty!

ccstampin12
03-10-2007, 05:41 PM
Men usually prefer blondes because they have the perception that blondes are 'easy'. Since you're not looking for a man, and you are not 'easy', forget about what the men say. If the women's comments were sincere and not 'catty', then trust them. I still think you look younger with the darker shade. Like I said before:

Love it alot
Love it a plenty
Being brunett
Makes you look twenty!

Barb, you totally make me laugh~~~:twitcy:
And Sherri....you totally need to go by how YOU feel! Nuts to anyone who can't keep not so nice comments to themselves!
Now, Go and rejoice in being YOU!!!
Joanie;)

ellie
03-10-2007, 05:46 PM
I have always thought that women are much better judges of what looks good than men. For what it's worth, I still think it looks great. I guess the important thing is how do YOU like it and how does it make you FEEL. Is it growing on you yet?

iloveflipflops
03-10-2007, 05:50 PM
No it is NOT growing on me YET!!!! How much longer do I give it? LOL

Erin K
03-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Give it another week. Did you consider the blonde highlights near the face? I love it, those men suck

teabear
03-10-2007, 07:32 PM
Don't listen to them, Sherri. Do what makes you feel good. I think it looks great.