PDA

View Full Version : More Birthday Thank You's!

smileycollector
03-11-2007, 10:42 AM
You've all made this such a FUN week for me!

Yesterday I received cards from

Tami (Teabear) - "Hippie Birthday" is one of my favorite SU sets and this card is totally GROOVY!! Love the way you used the spectrum pad - makes it look tie-dyed. :) Also, your signature stamp on the back is hilarious...Hallmark - NOT! I haven't seen that one. :)

Cindi - your card is SO pretty and cheerful! These are terrific colors together! Thanks so much!

in case you missed my earlier thank yous . . .

Cathryn (Cat Scrap Fever) – You were the early bird and the first card to arrive! I love the bright stripes and that image is hilarious! It definitely made me SMILE!

Sherri (Iloveflipflops) – Just love the birthday Bella and that cuttlebug background so pretty the way you chalked it in all the colors to match.

MJ (Kreative Dryve) – Your card is so bright and springy. I love this layout with the BIG blossom!

Amy (Scraphappy908) – Love the way you made this with the “tropical post” stamp image. So cheerful and sunny!

Dori (Mele2004) – such a pretty card in one of my favorite color combinations – pink & chocolate! And isn’t that the ribbon you bought when we were shopping together? Love it!

Joanie (ccstampin) - this card is SO springy! Love the dotted pp and the prima flowers. THANK YOU so very much for the wonderful season images. I’ll have lots of FUN coloring those for a card!

Cheryl (polarbear) – your card looks good enough to eat! Such a cute little cupcake with all the added “bling”!

Darlene M – love this distressed looking patterned paper on your card! Is it Basic Grey? Neat! And thank you SO much for the enclosed tags too!

Donna (craftingcrazy) – to my special “not-so-secret” secret sister… thank you for sending me sunshine and smiles! What an adorable card! I especially like how you layered the one little smiley sun. Your coloring is outstanding too!

Lesa (tattoolesa) – where oh where did you find that Hi-hello stamp?! I love it!! And your card is just as pretty as can be! Love that leather flower thingie too!

Leigh – what technique did you use on this? Is it alcohol inks? Really COOL! Love the blue color combination. Thank you!

Joanne (tojoco) – such a pretty lavender card and the flowers with “bling” make it look so springy!

Lidia (Midwest Stamper) – this is just the cutest “red hat” card! The chipboard tag adds so much. Thank you for thinking of me. 

Jennifer (Inkinupstamps) – a super cute cupcake card that looks good enough to eat! Is that background a stamped image or did you print it on the pc? Very cute! Love all the different sprinkles on the cupcakes! Yummy!

Angie (Shuggy) - Thanks SO much for the “Sistahs” card and all the extra images. WOW! Love your coloring and how it coordinates with the paper. CUTE!!

Thank you all…my dear stampin friends for thinking of me. I appreciate it so much!!
It was a terrific “birthday week”! Each evening, I looked forward to coming home to more fun mail! Smiles & Hugs! Pam