PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ordered the Best Bar Codes set from the new spring mini?

iloveflipflops
03-11-2007, 04:51 PM
I am really thinking I NEED this set but haven't seen a whole lot of terrific samples to "rope me in" yet. If you know what i mean ....

Hmmmm, what to do??? :)

Swanie78
03-11-2007, 06:02 PM
I want it too, however Ive got a few others I want first :)
Check Amy's blog, she did a ATC using it and its cute! Its very versatile....I think its worth it! Shes cut it apart, done it in different colors, and just used pieces of one of the stamps. Ive seen a lot of neat samples :)

Canadian, eh
03-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Hi Sherry:

When I saw the sneak preview of the bar codes on line, I wanted it so bad. Now that the spring mini is out, I'm changing my mind. Like you, I haven't seen many good examples that will rope me in.

Erin K
03-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Not me. I'm getting the crab one and the polka dots and paisleys. There is a special where if you get the polka dots and paisleys and the paper and roller that match then you can get any one item from the spring mini half price. So I got that and the crab. And some more paper, and a handle for that wheel... It's shameful I know.

stamphappy
03-11-2007, 10:32 PM
I have Best Bar Codes. I will try to upload some samples tomorrow.

iloveflipflops
03-11-2007, 10:50 PM
That would be great. Thanks!!

toao
03-12-2007, 09:44 AM
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=8953

Mary

My3Ds
03-12-2007, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the link Mary. These are cute, Sherri.

Erin K
03-12-2007, 10:45 AM
No one else is excited about the crabs? Yall are gonna be sorry when you see the cute stuff I make with them? and what about polka dots and paisleys? No one wants that set? Did I buy all the wrong stuff?

patg
03-12-2007, 11:22 AM
That one is on my wish list! I just finished our taxes, so I'll have some extra money to play with! Yippee! Can't wait to see what you come up with Erin.

Pat

MidwestStamper
03-12-2007, 12:37 PM
I'll probably order the Polka Dots and Paisley--I like the look of the cards I've seen with that.

I don't do "cute" very much, but I'm sure we'll see some wonderful cards from you with that Crab set--I think the sayingd that go along with it are adorable.

MidwestStamper
03-12-2007, 12:45 PM
I want it too, however Ive got a few others I want first :)
Check Amy's blog, she did a ATC using it and its cute! Its very versatile....I think its worth it! Shes cut it apart, done it in different colors, and just used pieces of one of the stamps. Ive seen a lot of neat samples :)

Which Amy is this? I'd like to see this ATC example, but can't figure out who this is. :worried: Thanks for the help!

Butternutsage
03-12-2007, 12:52 PM
I bought the Best Bar Codes but haven't done anything with them yet. I have sold 3 crab sets so far! My hostesses and workshop people love them. We live on Cape Cod however!!!! The dots from the Paisley set are my favorite thing to use lately. I am using it for backgrounds and the kissing technique all the time. It was worth buying for me anyway. :swoon:

Canadian, eh
03-12-2007, 03:44 PM
I'm buying the crabs, and Doodle This. Can't wait.

Erin K
03-12-2007, 03:48 PM
Which Amy is this? I'd like to see this ATC example, but can't figure out who this is. :worried: Thanks for the help!

http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/amyr/2007/03/another_atc.html

It's Amy R. That link is to the post that has the ATC but if you click her banner it takes you to her whole blog and you'd better look at all of it, she's super duper cute!

LinzyD
03-12-2007, 03:54 PM
Not me. I'm getting the crab one and the polka dots and paisleys. There is a special where if you get the polka dots and paisleys and the paper and roller that match then you can get any one item from the spring mini half price. So I got that and the crab. And some more paper, and a handle for that wheel... It's shameful I know.
I have that crab set (and the paisley set too) and I love them both. I think you'll really like them!
Linzy

Erin K
03-12-2007, 03:59 PM
I KNOW I'm gonna love the crab. Yall better think about getting it, when you see the cute cards I'm gonna make you'll be sorry! You have a few months but don't wait too long. ;) heehee I'm just teasing, different strokes for different folks.

Firecracker
03-12-2007, 06:35 PM
As soon as I saw the crab set I knew Erin would be getting it. I am also getting it. It looks like a fun set to have. I can't wait to see what everyone does with it. Hugs, Heather

jdpisces
03-12-2007, 06:47 PM
This was my favorite one out of the Spring Mini. I contemplate it every time I see the catalog sitting on my desk. Haven't placed the order yet though.

Splitcoast has some really cute examples.