PDA

View Full Version : More Flood Thanks!

CRAFTNMOM
03-12-2007, 12:39 AM
The flood cards are still coming in!! This is sooo fun! I have been receiving awesome cards for 2 weeks now!

I would like to thank:

jdpisces (Julie): What a great card! I love your stamped image and the glitter makes it extra cute.

irish christine (Christine): Cute! Did you do the embossing with the cuttle bug?

moosemama (Fern): I love the color combo of black, white and peach. Did you use spray gitter? I love it!

keltie (Heather) How can a girl not love Pooh Bear?! I love the background paper!

fief14 (Jennifer): What a great spring card! I love flowers.

Dibbie: Cute card! I love how you threaded the twin through the buttons!

inkinupstamps (Jennifer): Cute card! I love how you used the colors in the printed paper throughout your card.

Renee': very springy card! I love using multicolored stamp pads.

Loobylou: (Sarah): Very pretty card. I love how you used the punch on the paper lined inside of your card!

craftingcrazy (Donna): I love your card! Pink and brown is one of my fav color combos. (Pink and green still have the #1 spot. Hee, Hee)

directmailscrapper (Nancy): Great card! I love how you outlined the image with a gold pen. I think I need one of those.

grammastamper (Barb) What a simple yet elegant card!

I hope I have not missed anyone. I got my piles a little confused so if I missed you, please know that I have loved every single card! I especially loved you clever ladies who wrote on postits inside the cards so they can be reused.

Thanks so much!
Catherine:P

moon_beam23
03-12-2007, 01:18 PM
Glad you are enjoying all your flood cards! What a great swap to be in!