PDA

View Full Version : I am going searching for dimensional glaze tomorrow and will not come home without it

iloveflipflops
11-02-2006, 09:40 PM
I must find it for Santa's glasses... haha

I am dropping off Ladybug to get a much needed haircut at 9 am and as soon as I drop her off, away I go. First to HL then to AC Moore. Then, the last stop will be Michael's since they are the furtherest away. Certainly, one of them will have it!!

stampcrazyjulie
11-02-2006, 09:51 PM
I know M's has it because I bought some last week....now I am just waiting on good ol' St. nick to arrive! :)

iloveflipflops
11-02-2006, 10:05 PM
Aleene's Paper Glaze~ This provides a layer of clear dimensional glaze to your project. It is not just for paper. It is great for embellishing paper and stamped designs, accentuates design details, fill in and so on. It won't run colors. It can be used alone or tinted with acrylic color. The needlenose tip allows for precise application on top of or around intricate designs. It dries to a hard, non-tacky glass like finish. You may have also seen it marketed as a product called Crystal Glaze. 2 oz. bottle.

stampcrazyjulie
11-02-2006, 10:07 PM
Well, I have the Crystal Glaze, but have never used it. And, I know for sure that M's carries Alene's line, so it may be cheaper for you to hit M's instead of ordering online....