PDA

View Full Version : I'm mad at myself!!!(kinda long)

ccstampin12
03-14-2007, 06:35 PM
For those of you who read my "busy day" post this morning, you know that I was going out for lunch with my Red Hat group. Well, this restaurant had many selections, almost none of which I wanted. Finally settled on a salad with grilled chicken. Sounds like a good bet, right? WRONG! It tasted awful! Not spoiled...just not flavored with anything I like....I ate the whole thing because I was hungry and, I would have eaten the bread otherwise...
Well, $16 later, I came home and my mouth tasted so bad...even after brushing...I ate a whole bunch of Hershey's Kisses to cover the taste! KISSES? I couldn't have found something with no points? Less points? More toothpaste????
ARRRGGHHHH!:mad:
Just had to vent.
Tonight, with about a half point left for the day, I ate a mostly veggie dinner. Salad with ff dressing, and I made a veggie concoction.
I browned some garlic pieces, added half a can of stewed tomatoes, a small can of yellow beans, a bit of marinara sauce, oregano, and pepper. When all heated through, I added a small handful of shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese. It was GOOD!!! LOL Actually feel full right now!
Hoping this will help at the scale tomorrow morning!
Thanks for listening!:nod:
Joanie

hbpuppy
03-14-2007, 06:48 PM
What a bummer Joanie. I wonder what they did to ruin your salad.

Christie
03-14-2007, 06:52 PM
To bad. I was out last weekend and ordered a steak that was soooo dry and tough that I didn't even eat it. Steak isn't cheap at a resturant and I should of told them to take it back, but like you, I was soooo hungry I just ate the sides and a few bites of the steak and was done. Doesn't it just erk you when you go out to eat and food stinks!

Erin K
03-14-2007, 07:07 PM
errr there is nothing worse that wasting points on food that's not tasty!