PDA

View Full Version : Flaker Reporting Policy Change

Sherry
03-15-2007, 08:20 AM
Hi everyone,

Due to recent (and not so recent) issues, I feel the need to make a change to our flaker reporting policy.

You are now required to wait six weeks AFTER a swap due date before you can report a supposed 'flaker' to me. This time period is set in place to allow ample time for a swap package to leave one country and be delivered into another country. If after six weeks you still do not receive your item(s), then you can fill out a flaker report form (which will be added to the website today) and I will investigate the matter further.

Thank you for your understanding.

shurlyjean
03-16-2007, 07:18 PM
This sounds good. Everyone should be given a fair chance.

Shirley

Deborah
03-18-2007, 09:20 PM
Thanks very much Sherry. I think this is a great idea, can save hurt feelings all around.

Paula Carden
03-18-2007, 10:16 PM
Sounds like a fair and equitable policy.
Paula

Michigan Stamper
03-21-2007, 08:57 AM
This certainly sounds fair. Thankfully, I've never had to deal with it, but I'm sure that all the customs policies, etc. can cause quite a delay sometimes when things go from one country to another.

patg
03-21-2007, 11:51 AM
sounds good to me. Pat

stampsouth
04-04-2007, 07:33 PM
Ths is a great idea and the time frame is very reasonable. I have joined swaps before counting on getting a certain amount of cards back and never get back as many as I have made and I also get my own back.
Things happen and also since there is a distance between swappers.