PDA

View Full Version : Easter Bunny Parade

inkinupstamps
03-15-2007, 05:07 PM
I found this stamp this afternoon while out shopping. I have no business buying more Easter stamps but I couldn't resist these little ones.

http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=4463&limit=recent

I think next time I won't stamp them on the green card stock. What would you do and how would you lay out this card and stamp? Would love to hear your suggestions.

Jennifer :)

tojoco
03-15-2007, 07:00 PM
Jennifer, there is no other way I would create a card with those cute little bunnies. Your creation is awesome, and I just love how the "E" in Easter is shaped like a bunny. Wonderful card!

teabear
03-15-2007, 07:05 PM
What an adorable card! It has a vintage feel to me and that sentiment is amazing. I want to put them on blue CS...don't know why. LOL

GrammaStamper
03-15-2007, 07:31 PM
Next time you find something you don't need, buy it and bill me. You have excellent taste in stamps. That card is so cute!

GrammaStamper
03-15-2007, 07:32 PM
Oh, and send it to me, too! Sorry, I forgot that little detail.

Swanie78
03-15-2007, 07:34 PM
That is adorable Jennifer!
I love the little carrot ribbon too...cute little touch!
Do you have the SU Bunny Hugs set from the Spring Mini?? I got this one on Monday and Im sooo in love with it....the cutest little bunny and my favorite is the little chick in it :)

Tantalize
03-15-2007, 07:39 PM
You must tell me which company this is from Jennifer! Its so adorable... I must find! lol :nod: