PDA

View Full Version : Dancing with the Stars vs. American Idol

craft a latte
03-20-2007, 10:58 PM
Weird observation.
I'm just not into this season of AI. Maybe I'm just getting bored. Don't get me wrong a couple of the girls are really great but not worth sitting through till they narrow things down.

Last night Dancing with the Stars was so entertaining.
I've already started routing for Apolo the speed skater
and Joey from Back Street Boys.

Sabrina

tojoco
03-20-2007, 11:15 PM
Yep, I think Joey will be the one to beat in Dancing with the Stars . . . but it really was only the first week. I think they'll all get better, except for maybe Billy Ray Cyrus.

Scrap This!
03-20-2007, 11:21 PM
having a hard time getting into either this season, maybe its because my homework load is a lot bigger than usual, or maybe because the computer is no where near the T.V. either way I have tried to get into them. Watched part of Dancing last night, and part of Idol tonight before I just couldn't take it anymore.

hbpuppy
03-20-2007, 11:49 PM
I'm still watching AI. I think it will be good when it gets down to 3 or 4.

I love Dancing with the Stars. I love Apollo and Ian. But I've been their fans for years.

laos348
03-21-2007, 07:45 AM
I've been watching AI but have had trouble getting into it as well. I'm not really motivated to vote for a favorite like I usually do.
I did watching "Dancing" - looked fun - should be a good season.

Laura

GrammaStamper
03-21-2007, 08:28 AM
Yep, I think Joey will be the one to beat in Dancing with the Stars . . . but it really was only the first week. I think they'll all get better, except for maybe Billy Ray Cyrus.

Billy Ray was sad. I wouldn't mind seeing him go home! I'm looking forward to next week.

Michigan Stamper
03-21-2007, 08:49 AM
Believe it or not, except for catching bits and pieces of it here and there, this will be my first season of actually trying to watch all episodes of Dancing. My 11-yr-old daughter (who has been taking jazz dancing lessons for 4 years and just started hip-hop in the fall) came home last week talking about DWS and how she wants to watch it this season. I figured well, at least it's a non-violent, no-foul-language show we girls (I have an 8-yr-old girl, too) can all watch together. So we all watched the first hour and taped the rest (since 9:00 is bedtime). We all really enjoyed it, and I agree about Joey being the one to beat. My girls were really rooting for Billy Ray, since he plays Hannah Montana's dad, and they love that show, but they both agreed that his dancing wasn't very good. We happened to catch some national ballroom dancing competition on PBS a couple of weeks ago, and my girls were absolutely GLUED to the TV, which thrilled me as I love watching that stuff. Looking forward to the rest of the season as a new watcher, and happy to see this thread here!