PDA

View Full Version : Question about submitting

countrycowgirl
03-21-2007, 11:53 PM
So I am considering submit some cards, however I live in Canada and sending to Rubber Stamper, Scrap and Stamp Arts etc... all require SASE. So how do I send that from Canada. Honestly I haven't even asked at the post office.. can you get American stamps? And if so I presume whatever it cost me to send the card/s is what I am putting as return postage??

Sorry if the question sounds dumb.. :notworthy: thanks for any help.

mahodgman
03-22-2007, 08:31 AM
You know what? I've never once received my cards back after sending in a SASE for their return. I really don't know what they do with all the submissions they get, but they sure don't send them back! I think I'd skip it and just send in the card. Be sure to make one for yourself to keep.

laos348
03-22-2007, 09:40 AM
Mary that's a bummer that you've never received them back after sending a SASE.
I have to say that I've been lucky - I've received all the cards back that I've submitted, whether they were published or not. Rubber Stamper held one of mine for a LONG time but it eventually did come back to me.

Laura

Deborah
03-22-2007, 11:35 PM
Once I send off a card, I assume it's gone forever (lol). I usually create a second one if I want one to keep or to send to somebody. :)

You can't buy American stamps at Canadian post offices. I collect American postage via swaps I host, asking the US sender to send me loose American postage and I'll mail back their swap wioth my own Canadian postage. I'm sure some of our US members here would be pleased to buy US stamps for you!