PDA

View Full Version : Problem joining a swap

dreis1
03-22-2007, 01:24 PM
I just tried to join one of the swaps and it tells me I need to log in to join the swap. I went and logged in again, and the same thing happened again. Can someone help. Glinda

Sherry
03-22-2007, 05:09 PM
Glinda,

When you log on to the stamp shack website be sure that you are ticking the little box that says "remember me". Some users experience problems fully logging in if this box is not ticked.

Cheers,
Sherry

dreis1
03-22-2007, 10:05 PM
Sherry, I just tried it again. I logged in clicking the remember me box, and got the same message, that I needed to log in. What now. Glinda

Christie
03-23-2007, 08:35 AM
I had a problem while I was away. I couldn't get into the gallery even though I had the box checked. I even logged in again and it still said I was a guest. I could do everything else but see the gallery and the swaps.

Sherry
03-23-2007, 09:08 AM
Glinda, try logging out of the Stamp Shack website completely using the "log out button". Once you are logged out, clear your cache and then log in again making sure to click the "remember me" button again.

It definitely sounds like you are not completely logged in.

dreis1
03-23-2007, 09:37 AM
Sherry, I log-out and back in clicking the remember mr box. Tried to join the image swap and got the same message. Glinda

Sherry
03-23-2007, 10:48 AM
Sherry, I log-out and back in clicking the remember mr box. Tried to join the image swap and got the same message. Glinda

Did you clear your cache before logging back in?

dreis1
03-23-2007, 12:54 PM
Sherry, I found out what the cache is, and went in and cleared. I logged back in and gat a message that all the cookies were cleared. Went back in and logged in again at the swap board, tried to join the swap images group and got the same blasted message again. Needless to say I am getting exasperated. Can't afford to pull what little hair I have out. Is there anything you can do to help. I have previously joined three of the swaps before this new server, and I am going to blame it on him. I know (grin) it couldn't possibly be me. HELP!!!!!!!!! Glinda

Fixed a spelling error Glinda, hope that's okay. Sherry will get this sorted out for you, keep the faith!!