PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know this question? If someone posts a comment to a photo in the gallery

iloveflipflops
11-04-2006, 07:25 AM
does this move the photo up? Kind of like posts? That way, you know you got a comment.

Does this make sense?

suzi_f
11-04-2006, 07:30 AM
Nope. I just tried it & left a feedback on your first Santa & it didn't move. There is an option to have any feedback emailed to you. Kinda cool little option. The more I learn about this board, the more I love it!!!

lost luggage
11-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Suzi is right... I am a little sad though compared to PCMB, I get a lot fewer comments on this site. So many hits; I can see that people are looking at my posts, but they don't take the time to leave a tip or comment. Does that mean I am making crap and everyone hates it? :(

stampcrazyjulie
11-04-2006, 10:18 AM
I have noticed that too. No, Julie your cards are really good! People are just too lazy to leave feedback I would think. They are looking, and enjoying I am sure! :)

lost luggage
11-04-2006, 10:21 AM
I used to get super annoyed when people would clog up the PCMB with "I Pead this" or "I G'd this"...now we have this beautiuful site (Thanks to Sherry, cybergoddess) and people don't use that feature very much...

I personally would love to have those comments when I looked back through my gallery for inspiration instead of having to fish through threads to find them.

tojoco
11-04-2006, 12:04 PM
I never know whether to leave a comment in the gallery or to the post. I try to do both but sometimes it doesn't work out. Maybe that's why we don't get too many comments in the gallery. I don't know but I have noticed that there aren't too many comments posted in the gallery also.