PDA

View Full Version : If you want to listen to Christmas music on the web, go here:

iloveflipflops
11-04-2006, 08:11 AM
http://www.mikesradioworld.com/xmas.html

I have it playing now :).

inkinupstamps
11-04-2006, 08:41 AM
No Christmas music for me yet.

Sherry
11-04-2006, 08:48 AM
I have been listening to Christmas music since the middle of October, lol! I recently purchased a Christmas classical guitar CD and it has been playing in my vehicle non-stop. Of course, this is nothing new to me. I LOVE the holiday season and my willpower is being tested this year. I am dying to run downstairs and bring up the tree! Hmm, come to think of it, next Saturday seems like a good day for a tree ;)

mydogstinks2
11-04-2006, 09:03 AM
I hoping it gets me in the mood to start my Christmas cards!!

tojoco
11-04-2006, 12:10 PM
Thanks Sherri, I'm listening to it right now before I head out to work. Joanne

lost luggage
11-04-2006, 12:34 PM
I am in a Christmas CD swap! Can't wait to get that one back!!

lbakerc42
11-04-2006, 01:10 PM
I am getting in the spirit of things!! A few decorations might be nice.

smileycollector
11-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Let's call her "Merry Sherry"!! I've logged on to North Pole Radio and am listening to Away in a Manger right now. Which station is your favorite?

Would you believe I put up a tree last weekend already?!?! No really, I've volunteered to decorate and display a smiley face Christmas tree for our local community college "Festival of Trees" fundraiser and I wanted to do a "trial" here at home first. I've got a 7' huge artificial tree and wasn't sure if I had enough to decorate it all. Well, I should have known, I had plenty of smileys! : ) I'll take pictures of it on display for you all to see. (in 2 wks)
It will make you SMILE!! LOL
~ Pam :)

loobylou
12-03-2011, 06:55 AM
I just came to look for this thread. I pull it up every year to listen to as I put our tree up. They have a list for 2011. Go listen if you are in the mood. I love Christmas music! I am listening to "smooth radio Christmas" from the UK at the moment. I might choose a different station each day in the lead up to Christmas.

Paula Carden
12-03-2011, 07:47 AM
Works well-thanks!! Got it gonna now!