PDA

View Full Version : I may get to go to M's today!

toao
11-04-2006, 09:45 AM
Wooohoooo. Haven't been to Gainesville since my last doctor's appt. I have to go get some ink cartridges and photo paper today, so I may be able to talk DH into letting me stop at M's. :D We have a really nice Crafts N Stuff too. I've been needing some more embellishments. Woo I'm all giddy at just the thought of seeing the inside of a craft store.

Mary

lost luggage
11-04-2006, 10:33 AM
But Mary!!! There is a cuper coupon that starts tomorrow!!!

toao
11-04-2006, 04:48 PM
I ended up getting 2 rolls of white ribbon and 2 sticker packs for $1 each. I did go to crafts and stuff afterwards and got some paper and embellishments for Tori's Pirate Halloween pages and some prima flowers. I think my Michael's stinks.

mary

iloveflipflops
11-04-2006, 04:50 PM
Of course I had just discovered it shortly before we moved away from it but they had alot of cute papers :). Stuff I couldnt' find anywhere else near me.

My Michael's stinks too...

Christie
11-04-2006, 06:58 PM
I just got back from there and they had tons of Christmas stamps for only a $1.00. Mine is actually pretty good.

iupindiana
11-04-2006, 07:05 PM
I just bought 12 of the stamps and now I am going to play. I would post but I need help. My neighbor tried the other day but he was having a hard time getting it into jpeg and then he forgot to show me how to size it so it was a disaster. I will have to wait for my niece to visit and then I can post some of my stuff. We are all going to be in Cancun next week for the ds wedding sipping margarites by the pool. JoAnn :)

Erin K
11-04-2006, 09:50 PM
I went today, it's a big huge new one but no Christmas stamps for a dollar. Oh well, I found a few fun things and I have pleanty of stamps anyhow. :)

I did get a bead kit, I've never made jewerly before.