PDA

View Full Version : I've been shak'd and croc'd!!

teabear
03-26-2007, 09:40 PM
Thank you to my kind friends for all your well wishes this week! First, I was shacked by Glinda with a beautiful card & embossed dogs images. Then I was croc'd by Sarah with an adorable pink croc card and great croc images. Then, I was shacked again by Cheri with a beautiful cracked glass card and a gorgeous psx stamp. Sherri got me with the most adorable sheep card that made me laugh out loud! Joanne sent such a beautiful spring green card with such a nice sentiment. And all of you that have sent me pm's, emails, and chatted with me in the chatroom. Thanks so much for helping me through this.

This has been such a tough time for me with all the waiting, and I so appreciate all of your kindness, laughs, and compassion. I'm sending hugs out to everyone! I am doing great this week....made a bit of peace with everything and just waiting until next week to hear what is next.

Christie
03-26-2007, 09:46 PM
Oh wow, sounds like you had a great mail day!! I'm glad that everyone could cheer you up a bit. It's so nice to know that everyone here is so sweet and thoughtful. Makes me proud to be part of this site!

ctinyjoy
03-26-2007, 09:56 PM
I am glad you received the package. I hope you can add the stamp to your collection. Positive thoughts are being sent your way.

tojoco
03-26-2007, 10:15 PM
Tami, I'm constantly thinking about you. Hang in there. You've been a real trooper so far.

loobylou
03-27-2007, 04:58 AM
Glad you liked your random croc attack! Keep your spirits up- you have lots of friends thinking of you
Sarah