PDA

View Full Version : Just watch AI results show

hbpuppy
03-29-2007, 12:43 AM
What the heck? Sanjaya wasn't even in the bottom 3. He's like going up in the rankings. He was horrible last night. Like, painfull to listen to. I did enjoy Ryan's funny wig though.

Erin K
03-29-2007, 01:06 AM
wow, just wow, what a bunch of crap.

hbpuppy
03-29-2007, 01:26 AM
Oh no Erin. Did I give it away for you? I just assumed I'm the last to watch everything.

iloveflipflops
03-29-2007, 06:14 AM
My guess is with this all this publicity, Sanjaia (however you spell it!) will be in the bottom 4 :(

Spartymom
03-29-2007, 08:15 AM
I could not believe that the phil was even in the bottom two. Sanjaya has got to go.

ccstampin12
03-29-2007, 08:20 AM
I loved Chris!!!!!
WAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
Joanie

mahodgman
03-29-2007, 08:25 AM
I agree with Erin, what a bunch of crap! That kid has got to go! I liked Chris, but not every week. He was kind of up and down for me. I did not care for his version of Every Little Thing this week!

tojoco
03-29-2007, 10:13 AM
I think with Howard Stern and his group's backing, Sanjaya will be around for a few more weeks. I don't think that AI will allow him to win the whole competition but it will be sad that because of this some of the better singers will be eliminated before him.

I agree with Mary. Chris wasn't consistent at all each week with his singing. Every Little This sounded awful so I'm not surprised he's gone. I am upset that Phil was in the bottom three.

Erin K
03-29-2007, 10:45 AM
Phil is from my town so I'm pulling for him of course. but Melinda rocked it for me this week. And I always love Lakeisha. I hope she gets a record deal whether she wins or not.

I was NOT into that girl with the ponytail and the hoops, they were loving her and I had to back up my tivo and watch her again to see what they were talking about. Apparently I just do NOT know music because I was SURE she stunk.

I actually liked the hair this week. I'm gonna try to do mine like that later.

countrycowgirl
03-29-2007, 06:13 PM
I agree... Melinda was great... Sanjaya.. sorry don't won't to see the young guys feelings hurt but he did he make it that far anyway!!!

stampsouth
04-04-2007, 08:55 PM
Maybe Sanjaya will go tonight.............he needs to.

ChristyR
04-04-2007, 10:34 PM
i know uh grrr... i am soo mad I mean every time he stays one of the good ones have to leave.. :( it is NOT FAIR

I loved Gina Glocksen :( oh well that is the way the ball rolls sometimes :( but it still is not fair

Erin K
04-05-2007, 12:13 AM
What a bunch of crap. I cried. Course I don't feel good so I'm all weepy anyhow but still!

I wondered if they'd punch him or something. Poor Hailey too because everyone FREAKED when it was Gina and not her, must have made her feel like gum on their shoe. And Sanjaya is the gum!

Scrap This!
04-05-2007, 12:30 AM
this season is really getting on my nerves..................

hbpuppy
04-05-2007, 12:35 AM
Ok. I just watched. When they grouped them top, bottom and middle I knew sanjaya was safe. At least he's not in the top 3 (see, I'm looking on the bright side). I liked Gina's rocker style.

stampsouth
04-05-2007, 08:19 PM
I can not believe this......what are the folks thinking that are voting for Sanjaya. I liked Gina also she was better than Hailey (she is so cute) and Sanjaya. Simon was right that they can not say anything about Sanjaya ....it just does not matter he keeps getting the votes.

Oh well there is still next week.

dulluth
04-05-2007, 08:57 PM
I think Sansjaya knows he is on a free ride. AI likes the publicity.