PDA

View Full Version : The stamping gods are NOT smiling on me today :(

suzi_f
04-01-2007, 05:04 PM
I think that I am destined NOT to complete these 1x1 cards. I was ready to finish them last night & discovered that I stamped the inside sentiment on the "top" of the opened card. Ok, no biggie, I'll cut more. So, this morning, I went to finish them by stamping the inside sentiment. SAME THING!!! Even tho I knew better & thought I was being careful. ARGH!! So, it's back to stamping the fronts & praying that I stamp the inside. You know this time I'm going to be EXTRA careful. Bet I still mess up half of them!

Erin K
04-01-2007, 05:08 PM
I'm sorry! I have a package for you going out tomorrow if that helps?

shuggy
04-01-2007, 05:08 PM
what's wrong with on the top? its different and unique!

suzi_f
04-01-2007, 05:19 PM
Yeah, different. Every single person would look at it & say, "wow, she really screwed this up, didn't she" :P Since we're talking such MASSIVE quantities of paper here, I think I'll just re-do them. Wish me luck.

suzi_f
04-01-2007, 05:20 PM
I'm sorry! I have a package for you going out tomorrow if that helps?

A package??? FOR ME??? Wooo Hooo. I forsee Santa Hats in my future!! Thanks so much!! Sure there's nothing I can send you?? Maybe some upside down 1x1s???

JBgreendawn
04-01-2007, 05:41 PM
well what if you cut them apart and then trim the inside sentiment a bit and layer it to a new folded piece in a different color? then attach the tops?

Then it looks like you did it on purpose?

shuggy
04-01-2007, 06:39 PM
Yeah, different. Every single person would look at it & say, "wow, she really screwed this up, didn't she" :P Since we're talking such MASSIVE quantities of paper here, I think I'll just re-do them. Wish me luck.

come on suz, save a tree!! it will take up so much paper. don't redo them. i beg you...

suzi_f
04-02-2007, 06:24 AM
Sorry, too late. I redid them and actually did them all RIGHT!! Yea me! Poor twig of the tree I killed because of my stupidity :( Sorry tree.