PDA

View Full Version : Sherry...is there a pattern

logcabincreations
04-02-2007, 09:04 AM
somewhere here at the Shack for the Note Tote that you show in your mini gallery on your "My Space" page? It's really cute. Thought it would make a nice addition to go along with a gift I'm giving my co-worker.

Jan

loobylou
04-02-2007, 09:18 AM
there is a couple of totes in the foldable patterns in the downloads. Maybe one is the tote you are looking for
Sarah

logcabincreations
04-02-2007, 09:29 AM
Hi Sarah. I looked in the downloads, but didn't see it. This tote is especially for post-it notes. Really cute too.

Jan

Sherry
04-02-2007, 10:38 AM
Here are the directions, ladies.

Trim a piece of cardstock to measure 3.5"x11"
Measure in 5.5" from one end and score. This will be your center line.
Measure and score 1/2" on EACH side of the centerline.
Fold along score lines.
Round corners with a corner punch
To make the handle, punch through both layers of cardstock using the 'Word Window' punch from Stampin' Up.
Decorate as desired.
Adhere post-it-note pad inside with a strong adhesive.
Use a small piece of velcro as a closure

tojoco
04-02-2007, 11:27 PM
Sherry, I'm trying to make one of your post-it note totes but I don't understand why I made three score lines. Are you using about 1-1/2" of post-it notes and which way are the post-it notes secured to the tote? Please help!

Sherry
04-03-2007, 07:01 AM
Hi Joanne,

Perhaps the photos below will help you out a bit. I am using a full pad of post it notes secured to inside back of the cardstock with some of that super tacky tape from SU (comes on a roll with red backing paper). You can orientate the post it notes in any direction that you wish. Mine are pointing down (bound edge of the post it note pad towards the handle).

tojoco
04-03-2007, 07:51 AM
Ah! Those pictures are a big help. Thanks Sherry.

tesschap
04-03-2007, 08:54 AM
Great project. TFS

logcabincreations
04-03-2007, 01:24 PM
Thanks a bunch.

Jan