PDA

View Full Version : Can't vote for Dancing!

maxiesmom
04-02-2007, 10:26 PM
I messed up when I was logging in and after I had it retrieve my correct info, just to be sure, it said I had already voted the maximum # of times! Say what?? I didn't get to vote at all! I'm really ticked! Then I figured I'd just call in, nope, voting is closed in my time zone! By like 3 minutes! I didn't go on right away cause I figured the website would be jammed and now I can't vote. I'm bummed:(

tojoco
04-02-2007, 11:38 PM
Kathy,

I just voted 9 times and didn't have a problem. Did you try again?

maxiesmom
04-03-2007, 05:19 PM
Yep, it just kept telling me that I already used all my votes.

tojoco
04-03-2007, 05:27 PM
That's a bummer. I'm glad I was able to vote. I voted 5 times for Apollo and one vote each for 4 others. I would like to see Shandra, Clyde and Billy Ray leave soon.

maxiesmom
04-03-2007, 10:25 PM
You must be happy with the results tonight. I feel bad for Clyde, he is just so undermatched with his partner. He's at a real disadvantage. How can you keep your frame in place when you have to bend down a foot to reach your partner?? But he just didn't look like he was having fun last night.

I don't like Heather at all and the judges just keep fawning over her. I'm so glad though they aren't giving her any special treatment because of her disability.