PDA

View Full Version : Update on my invitation order

ctinyjoy
04-03-2007, 12:07 PM
Last night I picked out the colored CS to use. I have chosen soft colors and picked 8 different tones. Got them all cut out and folded. I am using the Hero ARts "A" clear acrylic set, so I had to stamp 75 A's. Got them all stamped and the letters cut out. I am at work right now, on lunch and I have to use my craft knife to cut out the inside of the A (you know the triangle part :arghh: ) So in between bites of my sub, I am cutting. Not too bad for my first night. This was in between helping DS with writing a 3 paragraph story on a white blood cell and math homework using ratios! I will post some pix as they start to come together. Thanks for the encouragement:kiss:

directmailscrapper
04-03-2007, 12:15 PM
LOL! You are one dedicated stamper! Hope you have a lot of nice sharp blades! Keep us posted! Nancy

tesschap
04-03-2007, 12:24 PM
Glad to hear your project is moving right along. Isn't it amazing how well we multi-task!

Good luck. I'm anxious to see your project as it unfolds.

hutchink
04-03-2007, 12:29 PM
So Glad to hear that everything is going well with your HUGE invitation order! Good use of your lunch hour too! I can't wait to see what they look like!

~K

Spartymom
04-03-2007, 12:39 PM
Can't wait to see the results. It's so great to get things done.

hbpuppy
04-03-2007, 12:43 PM
You are so good Cheri. Keep it going and please post ASAP.