PDA

View Full Version : ranger liquid pearls

shuggy
04-03-2007, 04:56 PM
i got some of these today. i saw a cute card in the gallery, forgive me as i can't remember who made it!! i'm going to try a card with them cause i thought they were so cute!!

has anyone used them?

iloveflipflops
04-03-2007, 05:07 PM
I think I may have had 1 bottle of red and I remember you only have to use a dab of it, kinda like the stickles :). It dried up one day because i forgot to put the cap back on and i had to throw it away. Never found anywhere else to buy it though.

JBgreendawn
04-03-2007, 06:26 PM
I do,
and yep thats how i use mine, just in tiny drips like stickles.
then let it dry.

some of the ones i got that i ordered when they came in the first time i used them i think they had extra air in them or something and the first very gently squeeze resulted in a huge blob on an finished card...

so id do the first couple of drops on scratch paper just in case.
hth,

Erin K
04-03-2007, 06:26 PM
I threw mine out because I hated it. When you try to put a dot it would come up with the tip so instead of a nice round dot it was like one of those peeps candies that are out now.

Nadine
04-03-2007, 08:06 PM
I like my liquid pearls! I've used it to trace patterns and for other accents. For my jammybella cards I always use the opal colour for the slippers it seems. lol

Deborah
04-04-2007, 08:19 PM
I use Tulip Fashion Bead paint, no "tips" Erin :) just a nice round bead.

countrycowgirl
04-04-2007, 11:21 PM
I use them to color images on transparencies, they work like glitter glue... but less glitter more shimmer!

Erin K
04-05-2007, 12:17 AM
CRAP I ment to get those tulip thingies today. oh well I'm TRYING not to spend MUCH. I'm giving up on spending nothing...