PDA

View Full Version : Creative Team Applications are now being accepted

Sherry
04-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Hi everyone

It's time to rotate the members of our Creative Team. If you'd like to apply for a position on our Creative Team, please visit the main page of the website to download an application.

Cheerios!
Sherry

Sherry
04-06-2007, 08:43 PM
What? Only one applicant??

toao
04-07-2007, 09:21 AM
Sherry, I would love to do it and this is the time of year that I actually get a break...but we are going out of town during June for a week and I can't be on here a lot on the weekends. So I didn't apply.

I would like to be on the Shack Newsletter team in the future though, if you take applicants for that.

Mary

spredbirds
04-07-2007, 09:26 AM
I really really want to do it, but right now is a very busy time as I am making all of my brother's wedding invites and favors. Work is also very busy now ... I'll try for the next go round ... trust me I WANT to do it ....

-Chelsea

Sherry
04-11-2007, 09:20 PM
Just a little note to let you know that the Creative Team application process has been closed. We've only had four applicants this time around so I am considering scrapping the Creative Team altogether. I'll keep you all posted as to what I decide.

Cheers,
Sherry

loobylou
04-11-2007, 10:41 PM
Sherry,I hope we can convince you to reconsider. As there wasn't a cut off date maybe you could just set a date for them to be in by and see how many more you get. I love the creative team challenges
Sarah

Christie
04-11-2007, 10:44 PM
I also love the creative team challenges. They always challenge me which is a good thing. I do hope we can keep it around!

cindi
04-11-2007, 10:45 PM
Please, Please do not scrap the creative team!!
We all love the team activities!
I know it's the time of year when people are busy, but please keep it!
Maybe we could have a smaller team?
or lets recruit a litle harder. I'm sure there are lots of ladies who think they are not worthy, but of course they are!
Lets just try a little harder!
:)

mom_on_line
04-11-2007, 10:48 PM
Oh, I hope you will continue on with the creative team! Even though I don't participate in the challenges and activities (yet, but hope to soon or one day!) I know many here do.

hutchink
04-11-2007, 11:14 PM
I would be more than willing to stay on the team! It is one of the things that I love about the shack is the challenges!

~K

moon_beam23
04-11-2007, 11:21 PM
You have to not do this!!! That would not be a good thing. Have a creative team however big or small challenges everyone. And what's to say that those that would love to be part of the Creative Team but do not have the time to commit, can't give members of the CT ideas???? Please, please reconsider you decision!

Whoopsie Daisy!
04-12-2007, 12:14 AM
I know that I haven't been around much and my words don't hold much water, but I hope that everyone who wants to be a part of the Creative Team would seriously consider applying.

Even if you don't have a lot of time to commit.

There were weeks where I was unable to get online. And I am so sorry, but I was unable to support my fellow team mates by completing their challenges. However, when I was able to get back online, the CT was supportive and understanding. And I think that with ample planning and communication, the next Creative Team will be terrific no matter how small or how large it is.

There is so much incredible talent and great ideas floating about here... please think about joining the CT and sharing your talent with us all!

Thanks.
Jane

madebyme
05-17-2007, 07:31 AM
I am new to this site, but if this is still open or being considered to open again, I would like more information. I have not downloaded anything yet, but if you would like to see some of my work, I do have a blog. (Not sure if I was suppose to mention that after reading the blog thread, but I do see links to other blogs.)

My Blog (http://www.madebyme2.blogspot.com)

madebyme
05-17-2007, 07:33 AM
OOOOO, sorry for the second message, but I just came up as a member now!! Wahoo!!

Sherry
05-17-2007, 08:19 AM
Unfortunately, the applications for the Creative Team are closed. But, we rotate the Creative Teams every three months so you are welcome to apply during the next phase which will be sometime at the end of July.

By the way, Welcome to The Shack!!!