PDA

View Full Version : GrammaStamper (BARB) your background template is great!

inkinupstamps
11-06-2006, 08:31 AM
What a fun surprise to discover that GrammaStamper (Barb) had created a new background template. I grabbed my stamp and ink and tombow markers and whipped up this simple card while sipping cup #1 of coffee. Thanks for looking, and thanks Barb for the background template!

I just posted my first card (it is pretty simple) in the gallery. I'm in awe of you gals who can make background templates. I thought it went perfectly with this very old stamp I love to use.:D

iloveflipflops
11-06-2006, 08:33 AM
and how did you know how to do this Barb? I am impressed :). I better go check it out :).

GrammaStamper
11-06-2006, 08:37 AM
Awww....you guys are making me weepy. I cannot describe the feeling of seeing something I made being used. Thanks, Jennifer, for making that card. It is exactly what I had envisioned it could be used for.

Sherri, can't wait to see what you do with it, too! Thanks, ladies.

Spartymom
11-06-2006, 08:41 AM
to just 'whip up'. .....Kim

teabear
11-06-2006, 11:51 AM
I have just the stamp to use with your background, Barb. I gotta teach today, but I'll get to it as soon as I can. Thanks for sharing your creativity! Those words remind me of the movie The Santa Clause which we just watched again this week :)

midnitecreations
11-06-2006, 01:59 PM
you did up Barb. Jennifer may have been the first to use your template, but she won't be the last. Thanks for sharing it with us. Here's to hoping you do some more!
renu