PDA

View Full Version : Its a sad day in Charlotte today. 2 police officers were killed a few days

iloveflipflops
04-06-2007, 11:53 AM
ago by some guy who had a long criminal record. They haven't said why he did it but they have caught the guy and he is in jail. The radio stations are talking nonstop about it and it is so sad!! They died together. How can he have shot 2 policeman dead together? Anyway, both were young and had families. The one's wife is 7 months pregnant and has a 2 yo. How sad. The funeral of the one was yesterday and 1,000 people went to show their respects. Today is the 2nd funeral.

You just never know what life is going to bring ....

teabear
04-06-2007, 12:06 PM
What a terrible tragedy. It's so sad that they have young families, too.

My3Ds
04-06-2007, 12:10 PM
What a loss! What is so worth taking someone else's life over?

GrammaStamper
04-06-2007, 12:25 PM
That is so very, very sad. My heart goes out to those families.

ellie
04-06-2007, 01:52 PM
I just can't tear myself away from the TV...this is profoundly sad. Thousands of people have lined the route the hearse will take, vehicles have stopped in the road and the passengers saluted, and police from all over the country and Canada have come to show their support. Not just one day but two. Not only have we lost two wonderful upstanding heros but there are now 2 little children who will grow up without a father. My heart just breaks for them.

iupindiana
04-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Very sad. My brother is retired in El Paso, TX with over 40 years of service and his 3 sons are currently police officers with families. I worry for them everyday with all the crazies out there. Jo Ann

cindi
04-06-2007, 02:11 PM
my heart goes out to the loved ones of those killed.
very sad
:(