PDA

View Full Version : I need some input re veggie dress stamps?

GrammaStamper
11-06-2006, 08:41 AM
While the stamps are really neat, what types of words or sentiments could be used along with those stamps. The only thing I can come up with is "Tossed Salad" with several images stamped around that!

Please help me, I'm stumped.

mahodgman
11-06-2006, 09:00 AM
Lockhart Stamp Co. has some cute sayings, but not too many that go with the dresses. You can see them here http://www.lockhartstampcompany.com/10000Words_2006.htm I like "Fresh from the Garden" and "Brunch?" They had some samples made up at the store with the food shoes that were really cute with the "Itallian Shoes", "Pie oh My" and "Pizza Delivery" sayings. I really liked the shoes too, but I didn't get any.

lost luggage
11-06-2006, 10:32 AM
What about some sort of "girlfriend" type saying...someting like getting dressed up or ready for the party...you know the ones...

inkinupstamps
11-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Lockhart Stamp Co. has some cute sayings, but not too many that go with the dresses. You can see them here http://www.lockhartstampcompany.com/10000Words_2006.htm I like "Fresh from the Garden" and "Brunch?" They had some samples made up at the store with the food shoes that were really cute with the "Itallian Shoes", "Pie oh My" and "Pizza Delivery" sayings. I really liked the shoes too, but I didn't get any.

Mary, your trip sounded so FUN! I think you are right about the sayings on these veggie cards. What fabulous "girl friend" cards they'd make. Or invitations to lunch/brunch... I just love all of those stamps!:D

teabear
11-06-2006, 11:47 AM
~Girls just want to have fun
~Girly Girl (I have that one)
~Sweet (for the pie shoe)
~Let's go shopping
~Lettuce get together
~Lettuce go shopping
~Peas accept my apology
~Sweet pea

I'm feeling silly this morning....if I can thing of any more, I'll post them later :) Which stamps do you have, Barb?

inkinupstamps
11-06-2006, 11:50 AM
I love your suggestions! How fun!:D

Christie
11-06-2006, 12:06 PM
Tami, great ideas. You always have great ideas.
I was thinking that you could use them for dinner invitations and write you are invited to dinner...or dinner is on us!
Or you could use them for name cards on a table.
Be sure to post some when you are done so we can your work!!

GrammaStamper
11-06-2006, 01:31 PM
~Girls just want to have fun
~Girly Girl (I have that one)
~Sweet (for the pie shoe)
~Let's go shopping
~Lettuce get together
~Lettuce go shopping
~Peas accept my apology
~Sweet pea

I'm feeling silly this morning....if I can thing of any more, I'll post them later :) Which stamps do you have, Barb?

Hi Tami,

I have the following stamps:

Brocoli & Bok Choy - 2041
Chillis & Cilantro - 2045
Tomato with Greens - 2018
Pasta & Peas - 2016
Lavender & Primrose - 2046

They're so fun and I love your ideas! Thanks.

Alli
11-06-2006, 03:00 PM
A few more

Where you bean?
How you bean?
Leaf it to me, girl's night out!
I be-leaf in you!

inkinupstamps
11-06-2006, 03:08 PM
WOW! Who needs sentiment stamps when we have you and Tami to think up such fun sentiments for the veggie dresses. I love all of your ideas! :D

iloveflipflops
11-06-2006, 03:15 PM
I love all these sayings! They are wonderful ideas. I need to copy these down so i can use them when i get my stamps :).

GrammaStamper
11-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Thanks to all who made suggestions. They are great and will definitely be used, sooner or later.

Mom0fgirls
11-06-2006, 07:32 PM
What about "Lets do lunch"? I think Just Johanna has a stamp like that....

mahodgman
11-06-2006, 10:45 PM
I just thought of another one. For the peas and carrots stamp, you could use Peas and Thank You. I think I might try that one myself because that was one of the stamps I bought. I haven't had an opportunity to ink them up yet because I've been on the go, but maybe tomorrow night will be calmer.