PDA

View Full Version : Help! I've made a mess of Cindi's Survivor entry

Erin K
04-08-2007, 09:03 PM
She had this cute moose card... TWICE. so she asked and I took one out and also moved some uplaods that had gotten into the survivor category accidentally. Well now she only has the moose but the pic of it cannot be seen! What can she or I do to fix it? It was still there after I deleted the one for a while but now it's gone...

Save Cindi's Moose please! :)

oh here's a link
http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=5476

ctinyjoy
04-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Erin read my post also..something maybe up in the gallery. It seems to upload old cards at the same time as new ones.

Erin K
04-08-2007, 09:08 PM
I've had that happen to me before I'm sure that happened to her too. But I just want to get her cute moose card in there so she gets to play.. :(

cindi
04-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Erin..the save my moose thing is cracking me up!
Just lety me know If I need to repost or if you get it.
:)

Erin K
04-08-2007, 09:20 PM
Ok, I'm gonna delete the broken moose and then you repost it...

I"m gonna delete and put my kids to bed, I'll check on it when I get back. I'm terribly sorry you will loose your comments I know I"m a huge comment piggie and would be sad.

Erin K
04-08-2007, 09:22 PM
Ok, it's gone... Please put him up again, I'll try to get the comments which I copied for you moved over when I get back. (but I'm not going to do anything fancy because heaven forbid I kill another moose! Goodness Sherri would have my head!)

loobylou
04-08-2007, 09:24 PM
Cidi, leave a message back on this thread and we will all come and comment again
sarah

cindi
04-08-2007, 09:36 PM
When I go to upload my card, it starts to process it & then it stops & asks me to process, iof I press process I thin k it's gointg to upload my entire boidy of work. Thats what happened before!
Any help??

Erin K
04-08-2007, 10:06 PM
hmmm I don't know. Can you put the moose in a new folder on your computer, maybe it's magicly pulling all the stuff in that folder? I've had that happen. I am not really helpful on this one I think.

Sherry?

cindi
04-08-2007, 10:08 PM
ok, I'm pooped & going to bed, I'll try again tomorrow.
Thanks for trying to help!