PDA

View Full Version : Do you have any ???'s for "Ask Inky"??? Please...

smileycollector
04-09-2007, 04:10 PM
I've been reminded that our April Newsletter deadline is FAST approaching and I really need a few questions for the "Ask Inky" column. Please leave them here on this post and I'll check in again this evening. Thanks so much! Smiles, Pam :)

hutchink
04-09-2007, 04:13 PM
I was wondering about the tulip paint thing...what are they and what do you do with them...is it like liquid pearls?

~K

directmailscrapper
04-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Here's a couple:

What's the best way to clean your stamps?

Mounting unmounted rubber? What are all of the products that they sell you with unmounted rubber? I've purchases a lot of rubber online and sometimes I get a foam piece that I don't know if it's part of the packing materials or for the stamp!

Bleach technique? One of the LSS in the area had a big display on bleaching years ago and I tried it but I think I had the wrong paper because it didn't work.

How to get a good stamped image when your stamp has a huge solid. I have tried many things, but have had limited success. The cats eye pads help, but I don't have a black one and my black pad leaves a pattern in the ink when I stamp.

Is this a help??? :-) Can't wait to see the next issue!

tesschap
04-09-2007, 04:52 PM
Great questions ladies.

Here are some questions I came up with:

What type of white (neutral) card stock is best or most preferred? Are there certain types of card stock that are best for specific techniques?

I am a double-sided tape addict. It gets quite expensive but I'm afraid other types of adhesive won't give me the hold I want. What do you recommend?

Thanks for asking!

ccstampin12
04-09-2007, 05:09 PM
OK....this is not a technique question: BUT
What I NEED to know is how everyone knows what the "next big thing" is going to be and have already bought it? LOL
I never seem to be on the "cutting edge" (did you get the crafty reference here?) of the new items everyone buys or makes until most have already gotten on the bandwagon! How do I get to be more up on the innovative discoveries?
LOL
Joanie
(PS...I won't feel hurt if you don't use this....I really won't!)J

smileycollector
04-09-2007, 09:04 PM
Thank you ladies for the great questions. I won't be able to use them *all* this time, but will eventually! :) And to anyone else with a question...please feel free to leave it here on this thread, or pm me!
Smiles, Pam :)

loobylou
04-09-2007, 10:55 PM
I'd like some tips on doodling- and since you seem to bee the doyenne of doodling here Pam, I'd love for you to cover it in the newsletter
Sarah

teabear
04-09-2007, 11:06 PM
Here here....I second the doodling! I'd love to get some tips there :)