PDA

View Full Version : OMG ETHEL!!! I can't believe what you did!!!

smileycollector
04-09-2007, 08:18 PM
:kiss: ETHEL! YOU, my dear friend, are simply AMAZING!!! What an absolutely incredible RAK!!! I'm at a loss for the perfect words to say how much I appreciate the package of adorable MICE stamps! You shouldn't have... but, obviously I'm glad you did... and I'll use them, and enjoy them, and share the cards I make with others. Oh my! Am I ever going to have FUN with these! I won't be able to decide which one to use first! lol
Before I opened your pretty card, I thought perhaps they were ones you had and were no longer using, but I noticed they were all NEW! Then, I read in your card that you bought them! Honestly, this is *way* above and beyond a RAK and you *have* to let me reimburse you, or trade with you, or something!
Oh, and I have to mention your super cute strawberry card using the new PapertreyInk Green Thumb set. WOW! I knew there was a reason I wanted to order this set. This card looks good enough to eat! : )
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness, especially when I know *you* are the one that needs lifted up while your hubby's gone. May you be blessed beyond measure.
Hugs & Big Smiles, Pam :)

craftingcrazy
04-09-2007, 08:54 PM
Hi Pam,
Sounds like you have a wonderful mail day! Post pictures to your blog! I want to see Ethel's card and the stamps! I bet they are cute!
Donna

Whoopsie Daisy!
04-09-2007, 09:03 PM
What a wonderful surprise! Post pictures!!

Vintagegal
04-09-2007, 09:25 PM
:yay: Oh YIPPPEEEE! The mailman delivered! YAY!!!!! It is my pleasure, my dear friend. The Hula Mice stamp came from the same store, so I thought to myself, "I wonder if they have more of those mice stamps?" Sure enough.....they carried a TON of them! Of course I had to snatch them all up for you!

I cannot wait to see what you create with them. You are such a talented and inspirational cardmaker. I know you'll do your magic and your mice cards are just going to be awesome! :D :kiss:

Tantalize
04-09-2007, 10:45 PM
Oh my!!!! Pam you lucky lady. Ethel you are too sweet!

Now I feel like a pincher for only sending images. lol