PDA

View Full Version : Notice for Survivor 2 Contestants

Sherry
04-10-2007, 07:08 AM
Hi guys,

If you haven't already done so, you need to add a list of the items/colors used on your Survivor 2 entry. To do so, edit your photo and fill out the items requested. This saves me from having to ask individuals if they used this color or that technique.

NOTE: When you 'edit' your photo, it will want to be placed into your member gallery by default. Be sure that you change it to the survivor gallery again by selecting it from the pull down menu.

Thanks!

loobylou
04-10-2007, 08:37 AM
lots of entries do not list the ink colours or paper colours or ribbon colours. I remember last time there were a few entries including my own wherethe colours were unclear. let's all help sherry out this time
Sarah

iloveflipflops
04-10-2007, 09:52 AM
Ok I just fixed mine. So mine is 100% ready to go now. I am not sure I put it back in the survivor category as I swear I didn't see where it even said that. I put it under shack contests so i hope that is right :)

GrammaStamper
04-10-2007, 09:56 AM
I fixed mine, too! Thanks for the heads-up, Sherry.

moosemama
04-10-2007, 10:03 AM
i posted mine in the comments section where we tell about the card-is that OK?

moon_beam23
04-10-2007, 11:03 AM
I'll have to fix mine tonight when I get home.

Erin K
04-10-2007, 11:30 AM
Oh good mine's ok. :)

midnitecreations
04-10-2007, 11:30 AM
I fixed mine, but when I browsed the gallery to put it in the survivor category, there wasn't an option for it. So I put it in the contest category. Renu

GSMom385
04-10-2007, 08:24 PM
Sherry I screwed it up I am certain. I tried to edit mine and now it is in my member gallery, like Renu I couldn't find a way to put it in the survivor area it wasn't listed in the drop down. But also when I view mine it doesn't have all the stuff I put about it, just says additional info. I am sorry I am so computer dumb when it comes to posting. So here is mine

Stamps- Michael's dollar birthday wishes stamp
Paper- Bazzill pink, white cardstock, and small scrap of patterned pink
Embellisments used- Bazzill pink brads, Matte Accents by Ranger, and clear glitter pen
Techniques used- colored with prismas and gamsol.