PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Pa

nicolette
11-06-2006, 05:54 PM
Hi!

My name is Nicole, I am 31 and a SAHM to two wonderful little boys. In my former life, I was a Special Education Teacher. I have been scrapbooking for 4 years, and have just recently discoverd the "addiction" of stamping. I have just joined a stamp club (fun, fun) to help build my stash of stamps. I LOVE making my own cards, and altered items. I am looking to make new friends that share my "addiction". I am new to the board by a few hours and am slowly learning how to navigate my way around. So please forgive any mistakes I may make in the first couple attempts I make to post and reply to others. I can't wait to "meet" you all, and learn all kinds of new ideas and techniques. Are there any other Pa people out there?

Nicole

iloveflipflops
11-06-2006, 05:57 PM
You have come to the right place to meet stamping buddies. We are all addicted to stamping so need I say more? :)

I am Sherri from NC and also a SAHM with 2 kids, ages 14 and 11. I really SHOULD look for a job now that they are older but i would rather stay home and craft each day. What's better than that?

Again, welcome and I hope to swap with you soon (the swap board should be up and running real soon).

bubblegum girl
11-06-2006, 06:06 PM
hey welcome! im Chelsey from Alberta. Im 16 (and a half ;) )and i Cyber School (highschool Via the internet) again welcome

GrammaStamper
11-06-2006, 06:23 PM
This is definitely the place to find friends for stamping. Welcome, Nicole, to The Stamp Shack. We have a fantastic time here and love meeting new people. We also like to enable folks and you can find some wonderful links in the Sections Stamping Manufacturers and Stamping Resources. Have fun!

Whoopsie Daisy!
11-06-2006, 06:50 PM
Welcome to the Stamp Shack!

I'm a SAHM of 2 boys, 3.5 and 1.5, and I live in San Jose, CA.
Looking forward to getting to know you better!

:) Jane

Mom0fgirls
11-06-2006, 07:27 PM
Hi Nicole! I'm form PA (Wallingford, which is just south east of Philidelphia)

I'm Cathy, also a SAHM (well - mostly. I do some part time work from home). I have 3 girls (6 yo and 3 yo twins). I've been stamping for about 6 years but have only dabbled in scrapping - trying to get motivated to pick it up again. All the pictures I have to deal with are scaring me (LOL)

cindi
11-06-2006, 07:29 PM
It's nice To meet you, Nicole! Yes, stamping is an addiction, LOL! My dads from pa, Adrian to be exact, where are you from? Have fun here!!:)

stampcrazyjulie
11-06-2006, 07:49 PM
Hi, Nicole...Welcome! I am Julie from Utah. I too am a SAHM. I have 4 Kids, 6, 4, 2 & 9 1/2 months.

We have lots of fun here, so check back often thoughout your day! :)