PDA

View Full Version : Happy mail day

loobylou
04-12-2007, 07:09 AM
After a really tiring day dragging ds around to drs and xrays and ultrasounds and back to Drs and then to Physiotherapy for his shoulder i came home to a mail box stuffed full of shack suprises!!!
I love you girls! you just seem to know when I need a lift.:kiss:

Sherri, Thanks so much for the Hoppers images and your cute sheepie. I love the sweet flip flop 3 x 3 with a bella inchie. I can't wait to get colouring- Did you ever think you'd hear that from me???

Erin K- I got the punch today- yippee.:yay: I have waited a year to get my hands on it. I will use it for my next flood card I promise. Thank you so much for your generosity. Keep an eye on your mailbox for some new aussie images

Jan (Far North)- I was so excited to open your massive package- you are truly an amazing shacker. Your beautiful card is on my pinup board to give me inspiration everyday.I love the Michael's stamps, and heaps of cuttlebug backgrounds. the colours are awesome. I have never seen some of them before. I'd like some ideas on how to use the plastic cuttlebug backgrounds.Thanks too for remembering that i love butterflies and dragonflies.

I have tears in my eyes at the generosity and love of my fellow shackies. Keep an eye on the gallery for some new cards inspired by my new toys
Sarah:flowers:

Christie
04-12-2007, 07:23 AM
Wow Sarah, sounds like you had a great mail day. I"m glad you got all the goodies on a day when you needed some sunshine!

iloveflipflops
04-12-2007, 10:03 AM
Glad to hear you had a great mail day. I wish my mail day was like that every day! :)

Far North
04-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Wow with all those treasures will be thinking the flood has started again.... You'll be running to your mailbox today...LOL!!!
Enjoy playing with all those new things!...Jan

Erin K
04-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Sarah, I had NO idea that would make you so happy, I'd have sent it ages ago! Let me know if there are other things you have to import, if I can find them cheap I will!

emmcee
04-12-2007, 06:29 PM
Have you received your bellas yet? I sent them like April 2 to you. I sent Sherry a package the same day and I don't think she's gotten her package yet either.