PDA

View Full Version : what is a versafine pad???

inkypingers
11-07-2006, 12:01 AM
I am way out in the boondocks of WI however they are building a Michael's in the town close to me, yipee! Just curious about this pad you are talking about, tell me more ;)
inky hugs,
Jennifer

dgbearsmom
11-07-2006, 12:03 AM
Is a type of pad that is specially formulated for use with finely detailed, photographic type images - like the Santa stamp. It's made by the same co that makes Versamark, Versamagic, Versacolor, etc. I have bought one, but I haven't tried it. I'm still working up the courage to use my Santa stamp. ;)

inkypingers
11-07-2006, 12:07 AM
I have steered away from these types of stamps for that reason, have a cool one I tried to use w/o much luck. will keep my peepers open for this stamp pad. Does anyone who has a pad and has used it recommend a certain color besides black to invest in? Thanks~:D
inky hugs,
Jennifer

dgbearsmom
11-07-2006, 12:11 AM
But I bought the Sepia color one. It comes in several colors. I figured I would use the Sepia color more for those types of images than black. Several people on here recommended the Sepia also.

Judy

MidwestStamper
11-07-2006, 08:30 AM
I like to use brown ink alot for stamping, since it's a softer effect than black. I have the Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip pads from SU! and I just bought a Cocoa Bean Brilliance pad with my M's 50% coupon.