PDA

View Full Version : Just posted my first card in the gallery and

emmcee
04-14-2007, 06:34 PM
the card is there, but when I click on it to get a larger image, I don't have the option to see a larger image. So can someone tell me what else I must do to have my cards or things look larger? Thanks for your help.

smileycollector
04-14-2007, 06:39 PM
Hi Michelle,
I would love to help you, but I'm not sure what the problem could be other than that you've uploaded a very small "thumbnail" version of your card. I usually size mine to approx 400-500 pixels wide. The program that Sherry has on here will automatically create the smaller version for the gallery. Your card looks so pretty, but it is difficult to see now. ;)

emmcee
04-14-2007, 07:30 PM
Hi Michelle,
I would love to help you, but I'm not sure what the problem could be other than that you've uploaded a very small "thumbnail" version of your card. I usually size mine to approx 400-500 pixels wide. The program that Sherry has on here will automatically create the smaller version for the gallery. Your card looks so pretty, but it is difficult to see now. ;)

Thanks Pam, I kind of figured that might be the problem, but I didn't want it to come out gigantic and scare everybody away. Let me go tweak it some. :rolleyes:

emmcee
04-14-2007, 07:40 PM
I think I got the gallery posting thing now. Yeah...:biglaugh: