PDA

View Full Version : Cardmaking Can Be MURDER!!! Read the scoop...

smileycollector
04-15-2007, 11:17 AM
If you haven't read the awesome newsletter yet, hurry up! The first article by Jennifer (inkinupstamps) really caught my eye. She has reviewed three mystery novels by writer Elizabeth Bright that center on cardmaking and each mystery is complete with craft tips! Whodathunk!! :)

Here's the SCOOP: I've had an Amazon gift certificate that I've been waiting to use, so I'm going to order these three books and would love to share them with all of you readers out there. Please email or pm me with your addy (if it's not in your profile) and we'll do a "book share". After I read them, I'll send to the first one that signs up and then when she's done she'll mail them on to the next one....and so on! You know, maybe I'll make up three lists, one for each book, instead of sending all three of them at once. That would probably move along faster. Does this sound like a good idea? I love to read, but don't as much any more since I'm always on the computer or stamping! : ) OK! Let me know if you're interested! Smiles, Pam

p.s. THANK YOU Jennifer for "clueing us in"!!! :)

hutchink
04-15-2007, 11:24 AM
This sounds like a great idea, Pam! I love to read, too!

~K

GrammaStamper
04-15-2007, 11:36 AM
Put me on the list too, please.

I thought that was a great article, as well.

Jadyeebugsaunt
04-15-2007, 11:36 AM
me too Pam , great Idea!

smileycollector
04-15-2007, 12:12 PM
Ok, I just ordered all three of them and should have within the week. I'll keep one to read and will send out the other two right away to get this going! :) Kim & Mindy, you'll be first in line and then Barb will get mine when I'm done with it! Who else??? :)

teabear
04-15-2007, 12:45 PM
Hip hip hooray for Pam and Jennifer! I'd love to be on the list to receive and pass on these fun books :)

emmcee
04-15-2007, 12:47 PM
Count me in! :laugh:

smileycollector
04-15-2007, 02:55 PM
Ok, I've got Tami and Michelle on the list! Who else???

firefly
04-15-2007, 05:57 PM
Me Me Me! Thanks! Sally

jazzypurple853
04-15-2007, 07:04 PM
I'd like to join.

smileycollector
04-15-2007, 08:43 PM
GREAT! That's 7 and I'm thinking I better stop with that number for now. We'll see how fast this goes...it may take awhile, and we can always post that the books are available to send on when were done with them. Can't wait to get them now! :)

smileycollector
04-28-2007, 04:16 PM
Good News! I've received my book order this week and will be mailing out the first two books on Monday to Kim (hutchink) and Mindy (jadyeebugsaunt).
I will include address labels for them to mail them on when they're done with them to Barb (grammastamper) and Michelle (emmcee). I'll send the one I'm reading to Tami (teabear). Next in line after that will be Sally (firefly) and Shelley (jazzypurple853).

Enjoy reading these cardmaking mysteries! I noticed they even have card-making tips included. :) Please post a review here when you're finished and let us know the books are moving on to the next person! Smiles, Pam :)