PDA

View Full Version : what the heck color is this?

Erin K
04-16-2007, 11:10 PM
I bought SU inkpads at the LSS garage sale and one is "Positively Pink" I'm not seeing that in my book... I was hoping I was getting regal rose.. Is it that same color with a new name perhaps?

:huh:

moon_beam23
04-16-2007, 11:15 PM
Positively Pink is more than likely a retired SU! ink color. However I'm not sure if Regal Rose took it's place or not!

Vintagegal
04-16-2007, 11:21 PM
It is retired. I believe it retired in 2005. I have it, and I know it's an "older" color.

Erin K
04-16-2007, 11:21 PM
How often do they retire colors? It's in the "new" inkpad format... What if they retire regal rose? I LOVE that color, will my demo know before hand so I can stock up?

shuggy
04-17-2007, 12:00 AM
yes, they will know in may. do you need some positively pink paper? i got some here from debbie. i can give you some.

iloveflipflops
04-17-2007, 05:35 AM
Oh I love Positively Pink. Its one of my very first ink pads I bought and I love it!!!

Spartymom
04-17-2007, 07:27 AM
I like the positively pink too. That was in the Classic set that I bought about 3 years ago. They did retire some colors. I can't believe this one is retired. Geez.

suzi_f
04-17-2007, 08:02 AM
That is one of the first ones I bought too (somehow, I have 2 now. Oh well) I loved the rose romance color (I think that was the name of it) and they retired it (probably in favor of regal rose??) I hate when they retire something I like!!

GrammaStamper
04-17-2007, 08:20 AM
This is sorta related, but not really. It's about retired product: my Mom was a generously padded lady and used to buy her underwear from a store known as Pennington's, comparable to Lane Bryant stores. She would have a raving fit everytime they retired the panties she liked. Well, they could hardly be called panties as most of the time they would cover a small table. Oh, that sounded mean, but it was really funny to see her going berserk over underwear! And, if she were still with us, she would be laughing at me posting this, after she smacked me upside the head!

ccstampin12
04-17-2007, 08:28 AM
This is sorta related, but not really. It's about retired product: my Mom was a generously padded lady and used to buy her underwear from a store known as Pennington's, comparable to Lane Bryant stores. She would have a raving fit everytime they retired the panties she liked. Well, they could hardly be called panties as most of the time they would cover a small table. Oh, that sounded mean, but it was really funny to see her going berserk over underwear! And, if she were still with us, she would be laughing at me posting this, after she smacked me upside the head!

Love your way of describing this event in your past!
So funny!
Joanie

teabear
04-17-2007, 09:37 AM
lol Barb...I can totally relate. My mom & my aunt were so upset that they couldn't find the kind of underpants they like, so they made patterns from the ones they like. Now they sew their own....how funny is that?! They are still around and would completely kill me if they saw this :)