PDA

View Full Version : Tips for new stampers needed

workin4stamps
04-18-2007, 04:42 PM
Hello! I am in charge of submitting the "Rookie Reader" section of our wonderful Stamp Shack newsletter. If anyone has any good tips that they would like to share for new stampers, please send them my way via a private message (don't post here please). I have asked for help with this before, and received a lot of great responses. I know we get a lot of new members quite frequently, so I just wanted to solicit some help again!!!

I do have a collection of tips I've received in the past....I have used some of them already, and some I have not. I like to have a nice variety of stuff to choose from when I submit---and sometimes I can combine several people's suggestions if they fall into the same "category". So if you've submitted stuff to me before, don't think it's gotten lost in the shuffle.... you may still see it in an upcoming edition.

If I use your tips in the newsletter, you will also be recognized in the newsletter!

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!

Traci

Erin K
04-18-2007, 04:47 PM
Buy the highest quality cardstock you can afford, it really does make your cards look nicer.

I clean my stamps with baby wipes, EVEN stazon ink if I'm quick will come off. (even though everyone will tell you it won't)

Start organizing and indexing your stamps when you are just getting started, by the time you wish you had it will take forever to go back and do. (I know, I only did mine lately and it took DAYS)