PDA

View Full Version : Target's Clear Hanging Shoe Bag

tojoco
04-19-2007, 04:36 PM
Thanks to our dear Sherri I ran to Target to check out this shoe bag that she keeps bragging about. Believe me, SHE'S RIGHT! I absolutely love it and it's great. I do have a problem though -- I only have 2 more pockets left. Does that mean I can't buy any more punches?????

Erin K
04-19-2007, 04:40 PM
Nah... it means you can only buy 2 more punches!

Vintagegal
04-19-2007, 04:55 PM
Just buy another shoe-bag and hang it on your bedroom door! :P

directmailscrapper
04-19-2007, 05:06 PM
I work in my Dining Room (or like Prince, I should probably say the room formerly known as my Dining Room) so I'm trying to figure out where I would put a shoe rack. I'm not sure, but I think I'm going to figure it out. This is a great idea!

iloveflipflops
04-19-2007, 05:24 PM
Buy another shoe bag and hang it on the FRONT of your door and that way you can fill it with 40 punches. HA HA

Isn't it great????

JBgreendawn
04-19-2007, 05:46 PM
I agree with sherri...
they make doors double sided you know?
( just leave the door open a bit)

besides if you do go buy 42 more big punches its gonna be hard to move that door anyways...

buggainok
04-19-2007, 09:28 PM
I don't have very many punches at all.

But does that mean if I get one of these I have no choice but to fill it up?

GSMom385
04-19-2007, 09:34 PM
Ok it is all Sherri's fault I went off my "no buy" but I only bought a shoe bag, nothing to fill it up with. But here is the great news, with all the stamps moving to the new shoe bag I had 5 drawers open to put the ink pads in that have been stacking up on my work area. I have the MOST AWESOME counter space now!!!!! Thanks so much Sherri for being and enabler, even if it made me go off my "no buy".