PDA

View Full Version : My DD has asked me to make invitations

GrammaStamper
04-21-2007, 11:59 AM
for my grandson's Christening in June. Can anyone suggest stamps that may be appropriate for such an occasion. Any help would be appreciated.

MyRnAbS
04-21-2007, 01:09 PM
Barb,
Try TAC they have some adorable religious stamps. mjbonoan sells it you might want to contact her. Or is you want check out her website at www.maryjayne.ismyangel.net (http://www.maryjayne.ismyangel.net) HTH and congratulations it's an honor to be asked, I told you u were exceptional ;)

teabear
04-21-2007, 01:11 PM
What a nice way to help with such a special event. I would think something of a religious nature would be appropriate. I have a stamp of some baby shoes with flowers in them by psx you can borrow if you want to go with a baby theme. I'm pretty sure there is a card in my gallery that I made with it. A lamb would be a nice image...religious and baby. That's all I can think of now.

edit: Well I fibbed...I don't have anything with those shoes in my gallery. If you want me to post a pic of them, just let me know.

GrammaStamper
04-21-2007, 02:38 PM
What a nice way to help with such a special event. I would think something of a religious nature would be appropriate. I have a stamp of some baby shoes with flowers in them by psx you can borrow if you want to go with a baby theme. I'm pretty sure there is a card in my gallery that I made with it. A lamb would be a nice image...religious and baby. That's all I can think of now.

edit: Well I fibbed...I don't have anything with those shoes in my gallery. If you want me to post a pic of them, just let me know.

I have a little lamb and I could do a computer-generated sentiment with Lamb of God, which I think would be appropriate. Thanks, Tami