PDA

View Full Version : Seeing Your Cards in Person

buggainok
04-21-2007, 05:40 PM
Since I've recently received some birthday cards from fellow Shackies, I have noticed this:

All the cards are just so much more beautiful, lovely, adorable, (add any other adjective you can think of here) when you hold them in your hands and look at them than when you see them on the screen.

The computer does not do justice to the detailed work and artistic qualities that you guys put into all these cards!

I have them all lined up on top of my TV where they can be seen and admired by all who come to my house.

You are all amazingly talented and I thank you.

inkinupstamps
04-21-2007, 05:45 PM
I agree with you completely! I know exactly what you are saying and it is so true.

For one thing, my monitor is old and EVERYTHING looks really dark when I view it. Often what I "see" on my screen is not representative of what a card looks like in real life.

You know? I think that is one of the reasons I've thoroughly enjoyed Erin's FLOOD swap. We get to send and receive so many cards and actually see them in real life for all of their beauty!

Very good point, Buggainok!!! :)

Jennifer :)

Vintagegal
04-21-2007, 06:12 PM
I agree with this, also! Sometimes, the light in my house mutes the colors on the card. It is so true. Having the actual card in your hand makes such a difference!