PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite song right now is........

Vintagegal
04-21-2007, 11:38 PM
I am in love with Paul McCartney's song, "This Never Happened Before." If you get the chance to listen to it on iTunes or some other source, it's an awesome ballad. I can listen to it over and over again. It's also on the soundtrack for the movie, "The Lake House."

What's your favorite song right now?

Kreative Dryve
04-21-2007, 11:41 PM
Carrie Underwood's "Wasted"

I also like, Montgomery Gentry's: "She didn't tell me too"

~MJ

cindi
04-21-2007, 11:43 PM
ok,
mine is
Mama Kin, by Aerosmith
I must move & dance whenever I hear it!!
:)

hutchink
04-21-2007, 11:44 PM
Hmmm I would have to say that my favorite song right now is by KT Tunstall- Throw me a Rope or Under the Weather! I hope that Zune has your Paul McCathney song...I want to hear it!

~K

loobylou
04-21-2007, 11:45 PM
"my wish" - Rascall flats - thanks to the MP# player @ the Shack
and "this ain't a scene" - fallout boy (this is my son's favourite at the moment and I can't get it out of my head. It has grown on me too)
Sarah

tojoco
04-21-2007, 11:51 PM
Rascal Flatts -- My Wish

Caboverde1
04-22-2007, 01:44 AM
not another love song by gerald levert...the whole record is "da bomb"!

Tonii

MyRnAbS
04-22-2007, 01:47 AM
"Anyways" by Martina Mcbride, but I have many favorites but this one is stuck in my head! I also love Toby keith! I'm a music lover sorry!

shuggy
04-22-2007, 02:00 AM
i reallly dig 'let it all out' by five star iris right now.

there is another one i totally love that i can't find the name to...

inkinupstamps
04-22-2007, 06:07 AM
I get tears in my eyes and have to stop what I'm doing everytime I listen to Josh Groban sing "all' improveiso amore" on his CD. Oh my gosh...that cut just brings me to my knees.

Spartymom
04-22-2007, 07:54 AM
Lately when I'm busy and rushed, I started singing "breath". Who sings its? Jewel. I'm not sure..Breath, just breath...

kimmylynnd
04-22-2007, 10:41 AM
I am pretty sure that song is by Faith Hill....it's such a pretty song.

There is no way I could possibly pick 1 song! I love music and ALWAYS have it playing. I have a player on my blog and it lets me have 100 songs, and that isn't even enough! LOL I like all kinds of music, but seem to gravitate more towards classic rock and country. But will listen to pretty much anything! lol

Kim

ccstampin12
04-22-2007, 10:49 AM
to narrow it down to just one....I love most music. I am a fan of country music...10 years ago, I would've said, "NO WAY!" But it happened! I just love it.
I guess any of the Carrie Underwood songs are great. Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Martina McBride...
One I cannot listen to or watch the video for is "I'll Wait for You" It's #10 on the CMT countdown this week, and I mute the TV whenever it comes on. I just sob...DH doesn't get what's so sad about it. :cry2: MEN!
I also LOVE the Eagles!
I listen to music all the time while crafting, and I just play whatever whim takes me! Right now, it's all about the Eagles!
Joanie

hutchink
04-22-2007, 11:16 AM
Oh I'm really loving this question...I'm downloading everyones favorite songs to my Zune, so when I'm stamping I feel like everyone is right here with me!

~K

Patty
04-22-2007, 11:18 AM
I love Daniel Powder--"You had a bad day"--I love the beat and hum it a lot--oldies? "Jeramiah was a bull frog"--and MANY more

suzi_f
04-22-2007, 11:22 AM
Right now it's "Cable Car" by the Fray and "The Riddle" by Five for Fighting.

teabear
04-22-2007, 12:08 PM
I'm with Patty....love to sing along with "You had a bad day"

Darleneh710
04-22-2007, 02:43 PM
But I looooove music. My fave songs right now are Sugarland's "Settling" and Montgomery Gentry's "Lucky Man"

shuggy
04-22-2007, 03:21 PM
I love Daniel Powder--"You had a bad day"--I love the beat and hum it a lot--oldies? "Jeramiah was a bull frog"--and MANY more

that's one of my faves, too. the danial powder song.

there's a song on teresa's that i love. i'll have to go visit it and see...

Erin K
04-22-2007, 03:35 PM
I've never heard any of those except "had a bad day" and the bullfrog one!

I don't have a favorite...

maxiesmom
04-22-2007, 10:34 PM
I am in love with Paul McCartney's song, "This Never Happened Before." If you get the chance to listen to it on iTunes or some other source, it's an awesome ballad. I can listen to it over and over again. It's also on the soundtrack for the movie, "The Lake House."

What's your favorite song right now?

I totally LOVE this song and for some reason have NEVER heard it get any airplay! What is up programmers??

I loved that movie too, it was a little different, but I still loved it.

kerry
04-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Ok...Right now, I LOVE that new/old song by Christina Aguilera called the Candy Man. It is just so fun to listen to and I'm loving her new style throwback to the oldies!

Kerry

Christie
04-23-2007, 10:55 AM
Well I feel like the black sheep of the family. You all seem to like country mainly and I don't like country much at all. My fav song is by the King of Leon and is called Knocked Up

mydogstinks2
04-23-2007, 11:07 AM
right now I really like Dangerous Man by Trace Adkinsand I also really like Go rest high by Vince Gill