PDA

View Full Version : Topic Reply Notification

so-muchlove
10-14-2006, 02:30 AM
On another site that I'm on... you can choose to suscribe to Topic Reply Notification so that when you post to a thread and want to see how people reply, you get an email in your Inbox that says that someone has replied to the thread you were watching. You can choose not to suscribe as well. And you can unsuscribe if the emails start to bug you. I like this feature because I often forget where I posted something... or sometime I forget to check until a lot later then I forget again where I posted. I could search around, but it's easier to just be notified that someone replied to the post!! :) Hope that makes sense. You can contact me if you have any questions. Thanks!!

Hugs,
Lisa

lost luggage
10-14-2006, 02:39 AM
That feature is here...somewhere. Did you check the preferences? I think I remember setting that up for myself...although I have not recieved any emails. ???

so-muchlove
10-14-2006, 03:10 AM
Oh cool... thanks!! I'll look around for it!!

so-muchlove
10-14-2006, 03:11 AM
Okay, I found it. Sheesh all this time and it was right under my nose. ;p

lost luggage
10-14-2006, 11:07 AM
Lisa- let me know if that works for you. I'm not receiving anything...maybe I didn't set mine up right.

so-muchlove
10-14-2006, 03:14 PM
I am not receiving anything either. I think all you have to do is choose what type of notification you want. Maybe we should ask Sherry to look into it!!

Thanks,
Lisa

lost luggage
10-14-2006, 03:32 PM
I'm sure there is a setting we missed or something simple like that :)

Whoopsie Daisy!
10-14-2006, 03:43 PM
not getting anything on this end either.

Jane