PDA

View Full Version : Its been ages since I have hosted a swap so please help my memory

iloveflipflops
04-25-2007, 05:53 AM
I am hosting a 3x3 swap. There are 8 participants. Do they send me 7 or 8? I put on my swap 8 but Thanh asked me if she should just send me 7 and I am now thinking that is right.....

WOW, its been so long since I hosted ... remember when I would host 50 swaps at one time? How in the world did I do that?

Please refresh my memory so I can give Thanh the right information. LOL

loobylou
04-25-2007, 06:33 AM
It used to be send 8 and the hostess didn't participate- BUT we have rules at the shack that say hostess MUST participate, so I reckon it should be send 7 for an 8 person swap.You don't need to get one of your own cards back! (all this coming from someone who has never hosted an internet swap before!!!- only face to face club swaps..lol)

My3Ds
04-25-2007, 08:35 AM
Darn - I was hoping you were going to say that you wanted to host another one. In which case I wanted to be the first to sign up. Seriously though - I was thinking, "is it too soon for Sherri's Christmas tag swap". :)

shuggy
04-25-2007, 08:43 AM
i thought it there are 8 participants you send 8. i was going to send 8.

teabear
04-25-2007, 08:54 AM
Sherri, it depends if you are one of the eight participants. If you are, then everyone sends 7 and keeps one. That way you don't pay postage to get your own card back. If you are participating, but are not on the list of 8, then they send 8...Hope that makes sense.

iloveflipflops
04-25-2007, 03:29 PM
I am one of the 8 so you only need to send 7. I will email everyone in the swap to clarify it...

Tantalize
04-25-2007, 09:28 PM
LOL Sherri! I was confused as this was my understanding too, so I had to ask to clarify with you first. Glad we're all good now. :)