PDA

View Full Version : No surprise but...

inkinupstamps
04-25-2007, 09:32 AM
I just heard that rumors have it that Rosie O'Donnell is going to announce today on The View that she will not be coming back to the VIEW after this season. Sources say she doesn't get along well with the producer. I'd have to ask, who DOES Rosie get along with? :)

ccstampin12
04-25-2007, 09:37 AM
I don't watch "The View", but it seems like she is so combative with every issue. I worry for her...I think there are some deeper issues for her.
Joanie

My3Ds
04-25-2007, 09:50 AM
Yippee Skippee. I don't watch the View at all anymore because of Rosie. I heard she was only going to one season anyway to test the waters so to speak in hopes of starting her own show again. Let's hope she doesn't. :) I think it's great to voice your opinion, but she's way too opiniated and won't allow anyone else to voice opposing views.

logcabincreations
04-25-2007, 10:27 AM
I can't watch the View anymore....I don't care for her opinions or "views" at all. I miss Starr Jones. I hope they get a better replacement.

Jan

emmcee
04-25-2007, 10:28 AM
I had to look at CNN for something and a big banner about her leaving after one year. I don't know about Rosie, seems like the older she gets, the weirder she gets. :wacko:

ctmhgirl
04-25-2007, 10:47 AM
She used to be funny now she is just crazy.

Spartymom
04-25-2007, 10:47 AM
Thanks for sharing that. Pretty bad, that you quit your job after a year. But, hope they will get someone that gets along with everyone else.

Canadian, eh
04-25-2007, 12:23 PM
I don't watch the show, but it seems like there is a story on "Rosie's rant" on the news, or those Entertainment Tonight shows. She needs to take a chill pill.

midnitecreations
04-25-2007, 12:25 PM
I don't watch the view because of Rosie anymore, however, because of this post, I did watch the beginning segment. She did announce that she would no longer be doing the view. Her contract expires in June. Rosie says its because the producer of the show wanted her for 3 years more and she only wanted to do 1 more year. I have a hard time believing that. Rosie does say that she'll be coming in as a guest host and doing specials on the show, though. But either way, she won't be there full time anymore.

Christie
04-25-2007, 12:30 PM
I use to watch the View on occasion but now I don't watch it at all because of Rosie. She is a big mouth who doesn't know when to keep quiet. I'm glad she's not coming back!

irishchristine
04-25-2007, 01:14 PM
I loved the view before Rosie and I hope they get someone great to replace her. The one thing I do like about the view is all the different "VIEWS" on one subject. I went 2 years ago for the 12 days of Christmas and everyone in the audience won an IPOD!

Vintagegal
04-25-2007, 04:29 PM
I read that she couldn't agree on the terms of a contract renewal with ABC. Honestly, no loss there. ABC will be better off, in the long term, without Rosie and her mouth.

stampinmom3
04-25-2007, 07:02 PM
I used to love her when she had her own show. I was a sahm then and watched her all the time. I just don't care for anymore. It is sad how she turned out.