PDA

View Full Version : Stamped Christmas Gifts

StampinMom
11-08-2006, 05:07 PM
Are any of you stamping homemade Christmas gifts this year?
Besides making my Christmas cards, I plan on making 2 altered journals and 2 6 X 6 calendars. Last year I made stamped tile coasters and napkins for a few people and for birthdays I made a couple of the card holder books and included a card for each month.
I am interested in hearing your ideas for stamped gifts.

Thanks.

Cheryl

iloveflipflops
11-08-2006, 05:11 PM
and last year i made cd calendars for everyone. The year before I made hot cocoa jars for everyone (this wasn't stamped but it still is a great gift and the hot cocoa is SOOOO Good!!). email me for the recipe.

Jadyeebugsaunt
11-08-2006, 05:13 PM
Nothing stamped but my cards, but I am making bath salts in jars for the ladies and also I'm making candy and chocaclate covered preztels for the guys.

laos348
11-08-2006, 05:17 PM
I always make 6x6 scrapbooks for the grandparents (usually the week before Christmas :eek: ). I usually give the teachers something stamped - notecards, memo cubes, that kind of thing.

Laura

bubblegum girl
11-08-2006, 05:17 PM
i am making sets of cards for both of my Gmas, my cousins GF, and my Aunt. havent decided whta else to make but this is a start.

GrammaStamper
11-08-2006, 05:20 PM
I would like to try making some tiles for coasters, but have to work up the courage first.

stampcrazyjulie
11-08-2006, 05:32 PM
I want to, does that count?! :) No, really. I am planning on making some altered magnets & photo frames. For Grandma & Grandpa I also was going to make some Chrsitmas Ornaments with pics of the Grandkids in them.

I want to make something for my DD's 1st Grade Teacher too, but I have not yet decided what.

little01jd
11-08-2006, 05:56 PM
I agree with you! I want to as well, but it all depends on the moving date. We are set to move in on 12/15. That does not give me much time to do anything! I had such fun things planned for my SS and because we moved into a rental house during that time those plans all fell thru~ I am such a bad SS :( I will do better this next time, if I join one, because I will have ALL my crafting stuff out of storage YEA!

Erin K
11-08-2006, 06:40 PM
I'm altering a big ole letter K for my stepsister. I don't think anything else...