PDA

View Full Version : Angie, the postal gods are against you!!

suzi_f
04-25-2007, 04:48 PM
I have had the inchie swap for DAYS now, trying to get it to you. I wanted to add something cute so I finally got it done. I put it all in the envie & get ready to seal it. Oh no, this is swap Suzi, you gotta do it w/the return envie & the postage & all (I haven't done a swap since Oct maybe???). So, I get the stuff all together, my computer crashes & I can't print my labels. I get the computer back up & running & get the labels printed. I go to the post office. She weighs the stuff & I am just about to seal it when I realize, I forgot the check for the circle journal. So, I take it out to the car but it's time to pick up dd for school. I pick up Becs thinking I'll write the check while waiting for her. DS calls, he missed the bus. I call dh, he's on a conference call & can not leave. I call the school, tell them I'll be picking up ds but it'll be 15 min. I go into dd's school & drag her (almost literally, she's being a real pain today) out to the car. Get to ds's school, get him out, remember to stop at the post office. Start making out the check, can't remember how to spell your last name. Is it Reece or Reese? Is the candy Reeces or Reeses? Do I have any peanut butter cups? Do I have ANY candy? Oh yeah, the check. Put it in the envie, seal it up & realize I didn't any tape to tape the back down. It already has postage on it, I don't NEED to go into the PO & it's RAINING cats & dogs anyway. So, do I throw it in the box and trust it will stay closed or take it back home. So, guess what. It's now sitting on my scrap table. DH leaves in 1/2 hour to go pick up his mom so I'll have him drop it in the box on his way. Maybe you'll get this envie in time. When is the stinking swap due anyway? Where are those peanut butter cups?!?!?

Mabye it's not the postal gods against you, maybe it's the "if I only had a brain" gods conspiring against ME!

shuggy
04-25-2007, 06:44 PM
oh my gosh you crack me up!!!

it's reece. not like the candy.

swap isn't due until the 30th, so it will be fine!!!

suzi_f
04-25-2007, 06:58 PM
Dh mailed it for me. At least I HOPE he did?