PDA

View Full Version : I met Beth (Canadian eh)!!

irishchristine
04-28-2007, 11:13 AM
She joined me in MI with her friend Sue and we cropped last night from 4-12pm with some friends of mine. We had a great time. We laughed and talked. She even joined the LSS as a member. So she will be cropping 11 more times this year! She took a picture of us so hopefully she will down load it.

Beth was so sweet. She took pics of my projects and is going to download them for me!! I am soo happy about that because I have no clue how to do that. And yes I know you all think that is funny but I am to lazy to read the directions for my camera!!lol. So now I will have some of my projects in the gallery!!! Yeah!!!

So please check the gallery in the next few days for my pics!!:D

dreis1
04-28-2007, 12:27 PM
Sounds like loads of fun. I wish there were some shackies close to me. We could stamp (talk) the night away. What good fun. Glinda

maxiesmom
04-28-2007, 12:36 PM
So glad you guys had a fun meet up. Beth told me about it a couple days ago, but I wasn't able to make it. Let me know the next time you are planning to meet up, 23 mile is not that far for me!

Canadian, eh
04-28-2007, 12:58 PM
Good morning. Man, I slept in until noon. Cropping ended at midnight. Hey, Christine, I was back home within 40 minutes. Awesome, eh? We had so much fun. You are a blast and made the evening so enjoyable. I uploaded your card and our photo. It dawned on me that I can't upload the other fabulous creation you made for your husband's secretary because it is a miniature "scrapbook" and they aren't allowed to be posted in the gallery. Ladies, Christine made this fabulous miniature scrapbook and a matching paint can with ribbon, ribbon, and more ribbon. Truly beautiful. Now we just have to try getting to OH to meet some of the other gals from the S.S. (Christine -- SS = Stamp Shack LOL (oh laugh out loud)).

irishchristine
04-28-2007, 01:19 PM
Bummer about the small book. I came home and I could not sleep so I was up until 2 then DH alarm went off at 6 am. I have already sat in cold watching my sons soccer game and brought my DD to a B-day party all before you were out of bed! lol I am going to take a nap!

Canadian, eh
04-28-2007, 01:29 PM
I couldn't sleep when I got home neither. I was so hyped from all the excitement of the evening.

Spartymom
04-28-2007, 01:41 PM
That's great you got to meet. 40 minutes is not a long drive at all.

loobylou
04-28-2007, 08:23 PM
I think we need an INTERVEnTION for you!
Do you know how to take a photo with your digital camera? when you've done that just plug the USB cord into your camera and the other end into your computer and they will download.
I cannot beleive you do such awesome work and I haven't seen it before!!!

If you feel up to it, and you see me in the chatroom one day I will talk you thru posting to the gallery,That is If none of the MI girls get to see you first in person!!! I want to see more of your fabulous cards
Sarah

bratus913
04-29-2007, 08:49 AM
Hey ladies!

Friday night was a lot of fun, it was great to meet you, Beth! It was tough to get home, get 6 hours of sleep and be back to the LSS at 9:00 am. I got my books done, though! Almost ready for that Disney trip next week! Tanya and I are going to join the club after Disney, so we can get together to crop after that :cute:

Cindy