PDA

View Full Version : My god-daughter's dance recital is tonight ...

iloveflipflops
04-28-2007, 03:31 PM
Its always SOOOOO long but the girls put on such a great show. It starts at 7 pm and then they want to go to IHOP afterwards. Not me, I think I will just come home after the dance recital. I got her a really cute ballerina necklace from cookie jewelry. I have a friend who sells it :).

Spartymom
04-28-2007, 03:36 PM
Our dance recital isn't until June 9. The show is usually about 2 hours long. They have 5 shows so that they can get all the dancers in. My girls only have to dance once. As soon, as I get there costumes, I'll post a pic. Have fun.

iloveflipflops
04-28-2007, 03:47 PM
This one usually lasts this long too and the thought of going out to eat at 9 pm, I just can't eat that late. I have a hour's drive too so I hope I don't make them mad by bailing out early but oh well :)

iloveflipflops
04-28-2007, 04:54 PM
Now I don't think I can go ... I just got really dizzy .... I have never had that happen before.... I was super hungry so maybe that was it. I just ate a pastrami sandwich and some pineapple and I do feel better but now I am scared to drive so I think I will call them and tell them I will bring the necklace by tomorrow sometime :).