PDA

View Full Version : Strange Squirrel Story (kinda long)

ccstampin12
04-28-2007, 04:41 PM
This morning I was talking to a friend who is in NC for the winter, spring, and I was looking out the window. I saw the weirdest squirrel I've ever seen. It had a normal colored body. But the tail looked like a bleach-blond pony tail. I hadn't seen anything like this ever before. What do you think happened to its tail?????
DH thinks it was "almost albino", but I think the body would have been a lighter color if that was the case.
Anyway, just thought I'd share another "wonder of nature" as viewed here in the NorthEast!
LOL
Joanie:huh:

Erin K
04-28-2007, 05:50 PM
wow that's strange. I like squirls.

cindi
04-28-2007, 06:32 PM
he was in the shop last week, I have him a patial highlight!! LOL
no, JK!
lol
very cool sighting..I love nature!
:)

ccstampin12
04-28-2007, 07:04 PM
I'm sure your work is better than this tail looked!
It was in need of serious conditioning!
LOL
Joanie

teabear
04-28-2007, 07:17 PM
LOL Cindi!

ellie
04-28-2007, 11:38 PM
That's pretty cool. I remember being in a park in Canada...either Montreal or Toronto...and seeing black squirrels. I was about 13 and I still remember how friendly (or hungry) they were. They would climb right up your pant leg.

moosemama
04-29-2007, 10:54 AM
last autumn i saw an albino squirrel or close to it! haven't seen on of those before. Squirrels aren't well liked around here, they dig up bulbs and drive our dogs nuts. They know exactly how far out on the fence line to go and then the dogs try to get them. They must have awesome balance, I haven't seen one yet fall into our yard! My friend told me a squirrel ate all her cilantro!! Who would have known?