PDA

View Full Version : Shacked by Deborah

keltie
04-30-2007, 12:34 PM
Deborah picked up something at her M's store for me as I was unable to get there. It arrived today , but I had to dig through the box to find what I ordered. It was stuffed with goodies. It was like having a birthday it had so many RAKs inside.I could hardly wait to get to the next envelope. And I received her beautiful butter fly card that she recently posted , it is stunning. also include was an Anna Griiffin BG stamp with beautiful leaves and berries, and Anna Griffin paper as well. But that is still not the end ,I received some clear stamps along with a block. she also remembered a die cut I wanted and along it came too. I haven't been feeling my best this weekend and part of last week, And this sure put a smile on my face. I don't know what to start with first. Thank you ever so much for thinking about me and showing such kindness. Heather9who is now feeling much better)

Deborah
05-04-2007, 08:24 PM
It was such FUN doing up the box Heather, I'm really pleased it brightened your day!

Canadian, eh
05-05-2007, 09:06 AM
Wow, what a box of goodies. Lucky you!

teabear
05-05-2007, 09:28 AM
Awww, Deborah is such a sweetie and you are so deserving of all those special goodies, Heather. What a wonderful way to brighten the day.