PDA

View Full Version : Can we talk about HEROES

Kreative Dryve
05-01-2007, 11:39 AM
What did you think about last nights show.
I am so glad that I started watching this show in the beginning.
Who knew that the President was actually Sylar in that scene? I did, my DH is like "You could write for this show". I am like no way I want to be a spectator.
I told him I like the way the show keeps me guessing, twisting and turning, and screaming when there is a commercial (realy I do this) :nod:

His show is 24, and while I like this, it's really the same story line, Jack saves the day!!

I can't wait until it comes out on video with the first season!
Who is your Favorite Hero?

~MJ

Vintagegal
05-01-2007, 12:10 PM
It is getting "darker" and more interesting. I LOVE this show. I can't wait until next Monday. My favorite Hero is Peter (with Hiro close behind).

Spartymom
05-01-2007, 12:56 PM
Last nights episode thru me only b/c it was 5 years into the future. That was interesting. Especially when Claire was getting married and then she wanted to elope right away-after her dad told her its' time to move.

Erin K
05-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Hey lets do like Ethel and name our favorite Hero

Mine is either Hiro or Micha

I LOVE that show, it's the coolest thing on TV for me.

Vintagegal
05-01-2007, 01:59 PM
it's the coolest thing on TV for me.

I agree. I'll switch from Dancing With The Stars (miss the second dance) just to watch Heroes.

craft a latte
05-01-2007, 02:08 PM
It was a great episode. I love time travel movies and all the twists and turns. My favorite hero is Hiro. Peter sure turns out scarry in the future.
I'm wondering if somehow his brother takes his place as the bomb and that is why Skyler is alive and so is Peter. Hmmm just a thought.

Sabrina

Erin K
05-01-2007, 02:28 PM
I think Peter is alive because he has Claire's power and can't die.

I love Claire too. I love everyone, No wait I don't like Niki/Jessica. I could do without her.

Brian knew right away that the president was really Sylar, he said it's because when he painted that painting at the end of last week he painted himself in the whitehouse. BUT that was in the past where they had already saved the cheerleader, so does that mean he will STILL be in the whitehouse even if Hiro goes back and... no wait, if Hiro kills him he won't be... MAN OH MAN what a great show.

Kreative Dryve
05-01-2007, 02:37 PM
Erin, you crack me up.....

I have a hard time picking a favorite hero, but I do like them all, even Niki/Jessica, I found it really interesting to bring the love story line between her and Peter into last nights show. I am still so fasinated by the Haitian, and now they have the new girl coming in next weeks show that can take care of Sylar! I don't want it to end in 3 episodes for the summer, I guess I will have to watch the re-runs and start reading the comics online.

Hiro and Ando make me laugh, but I do think Peter is my favorite. Can't wait until next season already!
~MJ

Clarissa
05-06-2007, 11:58 PM
I don't want it to end in 3 episodes for the summer, ~MJ

I thought the whole series came to an end after the three episodes.

I LOVE this show. I would have to say that Claire is my favorite followed by Hiro, but really I adore them all!!

Clarissa
05-07-2007, 10:55 PM
Ok, tonight they said 2 more episodes before next season. I must have missed something somewhere and the 2 episodes are both airing next Monday!

Erin K
05-07-2007, 11:10 PM
What? they are both airing next monday? I missed that!

I hope my DVR gets them both!

Clarissa
05-07-2007, 11:30 PM
yes! We hit rewind (God bless the DVR) and had to hear it twice to make sure!!

SimpleCrafter
05-14-2007, 07:23 PM
Oh I LOVE this show!! Its on tonight, I can barely wait!!!